Have you ever regretted getting blackpilled?

• Yes

• No

• Partially

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

I think at some moments I do regret it

yes i wish i was never

it sucks but im happy i know about it cause it explains a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
not for a second

it helped me get better any every shape and form

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Mixed feelings, makes me suicidal at times, but at the same time , feel like I have a super power. I can predict the winner of dating shows just by looking at appearances, can tell who has the most social value in a social group. Then you have the sad realization how subpar you are to enjoy certain pleasures in life.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Arkantos, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
yes i wish i was never
Somehow I was happier before, and I was still able to enjoy little things in life. Now I'm constantly feeling empty.

But yeah the blackpill helped me a lot in understanding my sufferings as a male, and in improving myself in the right direction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3043
I was blackpilled since the birth
Tbh lookism was really common sense and I was really interested and insighted in looks that I searched about maxilla projection even before knowing what blackpill was a thing.

Somehow I was happier before, and I was still able to enjoy little things in life. Now I'm constantly feeling empty.

But yeah the blackpill helped me a lot in understanding my sufferings as a male, and in improving myself in the right direction
exactement pareil. je sais pourquoi je suis moins attirant que d'autres, pourquoi d'autres ont des faveurs etc. mais en même temps ce pragmatisme me rend morne : les gens agissent comme des animaux avec leurs bas instincts. dès qu'un individu leur procure de la dopamine ils sont en extase. alors oui ça donne envie d'augmenter dans les échelles de beauté pour ressentir cela plus fortement, mais on sait bien qu'à terme c'est notre conception de la nature humaine qui en sera à jamais impactée. Les gens font souvent croire qu'ils aiment le monde des idées et tout ce qui dépasse le simple aspect physique, mais leurs attitudes du quotidien démontre le contraire.
on se sent vide après avoir accédé à cette prise de conscience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and sadakiyo
it makes me sad knowing ppl value whats on the outside more than whats on the inside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No because it snapped me out of the goofy “life is sunshine” type of thinking.

I always thought it was because of my personality is why I didn't have friends, always thought my personality was wrong.

atleast I have closure now

• +1
You’ll regret the blackpill if you’re subhuman

no but I regret the blackpill being true.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I regret not knowing it at my 12 years.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 1464, sadakiyo and 1 other person
Partially cuz it made me believe in so many memes about how Chad has it easy af.

Knowing about the harsh reality of life ruined some of the childish and hopeful joy I had tbh.

I wonder if it's possible to ever get back those feelings where you are too excited about the next day that you can't fall asleep. And you wake up with excitement and joy to start your day. Getting older and blackpilled sucks hard.

exactement pareil. je sais pourquoi je suis moins attirant que d'autres, pourquoi d'autres ont des faveurs etc. mais en même temps ce pragmatisme me rend morne : les gens agissent comme des animaux avec leurs bas instincts. dès qu'un individu leur procure de la dopamine ils sont en extase. alors oui ça donne envie d'augmenter dans les échelles de beauté pour ressentir cela plus fortement, mais on sait bien qu'à terme c'est notre conception de la nature humaine qui en sera à jamais impactée. Les gens font souvent croire qu'ils aiment le monde des idées et tout ce qui dépasse le simple aspect physique, mais leurs attitudes du quotidien démontre le contraire.
on se sent vide après avoir accédé à cette prise de conscience.
Ce qui est le plus difficile à accepter, c'est que certains individus jouissent des privilèges simplement grâce à leur apparence physique favorable alors que tu n'en as aucun parce que t'es un sous homme ou juste "quiconque". C'est mogguer ou être moggué. L'ascension ou la mort.

• So Sad
No, im probably one of the most blackpilled people here, so much cope in this site.

I regret not having discovered and implemented it sooner

Last edited: