I blackpilled my doctor tbh

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken
I blackpilled him. I used no terms like incel, blackpill etc. He kinda agreed with me tbh

I was drunk. He threw in some bluepills tho ngl

I used examples of both men and women getting poor treatment due to their looks so I didn’t look biased tbh.

Low IQ? He thinks I have BDD

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Moggkrates, smallman and 6 others
I told him about racepill but framed it in a “Eurocentric beauty standards” type of way so he had to agree tbh. Also heightpill he agreed tbh.

Only thing he didn’t agree with all the way was facepill tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, LegitUser and Deleted member 65752
get him an account on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Costcosuperstore and RecessedChinCel
You should have told him “you ever notice how women don’t want you, doctor? They’d rather fuck a criminal in prison than you. Why?” And see what he says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rhinoplasty, murdah and 4 others
BDD is often cope.

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia
The doctor in question is @RealSurgerymax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, JohnDoe, Bonecel01 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and h111
Everyone knows looks influence how you're treated by others (among many things).

It's not some obscure esoteric idea that was developed on this forum.

Your parents just tell you it doesn't matter because they're afraid of their son becoming a deranged surgery obsessed homosexual.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: darktriadbeancel, Costcosuperstore, butterworld and 1 other person
Everyone knows looks influence how you're treated by others (among many things).

Your parents just tell you it doesn't matter because they're afraid of their son becoming a deranged surgery obsessed homosexual.
Normies know It they're Just Better at coping and don't mind betabuxxing

Ur yapping son.

Ur yapping son.
U need to step outside 🕺

Normies know It they're Just Better at coping and don't mind betabuxxing
I hear stuff about how looks / height matter all the time from normie friends.
They don't say it directly but for example "why don't you get a gf, you're really gl" or "this guy is a giga Chad" or "yeah I'm not the tallest guy so it's harder with women".

Everyone knows but only aspies hyper fixate on it and need ratios and shit and come up with theories like "face only".

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
U need to step outside 🕺

I hear stuff about how looks / height matter all the time from normie friends.
They don't say it directly but for example "why don't you get a gf, you're really gl" or "this guy is a giga Chad" or "yeah I'm not the tallest guy so it's harder with women".

Everyone knows but only aspies hyper fixate on it and need ratios and shit and come up with theories like "face only".
Nobody said face only. Face race height NT and to lesser extent physique. That’s what matters.

Most people know looks matter ok but most people in US are fat. Most men who go bald don’t even take preventative measures lol.

All they know is haircut and clothes and maybe physique. Indians watch Connor Murphy vids thinking they will get treated like him if they get ripped not thinking about the fact that he’s a tall white roided chad.

At least in the west the only age group that is blackpilled en mass is zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and incel194012940
IMG 7568

The average “lookspilled normie” jfllll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nigkook
Nobody said face only. Face race height NT and to lesser extent physique. That’s what matters.

Most people know looks matter ok but most people in US are fat. Most men who go bald don’t even take preventative measures lol.

All they know is haircut and clothes and maybe physique. Indians watch Connor Murphy vids thinking they will get treated like him if they get ripped not thinking about the fact that he’s a tall white roided chad.

At least in the west the only age group that is blackpilled en mass is zoomers.
Ppl around me (mainly zoomers and millennials) are not fat, many workout and take care of their appearance in general.

Some more than others.

I would argue that many of the "normie looksmaxes" like having a better style makes a bigger difference IRL than obscure looksmax stuff like bone smashing or taking beta carotene.

Normal ppl in the West do a lot for their looks. Women more so than men. Teeth bleaching, gym, fashion, contact lenses, hair and ik at least 2 women who got a nose job.

>Indians watch Connor Murphy vids thinking they will get treated like him if they get ripped not thinking about the fact that he’s a tall white roided chad.

Idk any Indians and idk anyone who thinks like that, but PSLers always assume that the avg person is stupid because they don't say the obvious.
Also rather be overconfident and play the cards you were given, instead of becoming a nihilistic incel.

> At least in the west the only age group that is blackpilled en mass is zoomers.

Yeah, most ppl don't do much for their appearance or health after they settled down. They're tired after work and don't want to think about it. Also lack the reason since they have a wife, etc.
I'd agree with you that many marriages would be more successful if ppl in them didn't descend as much.

Last edited:
bone smashing or taking beta carotene.
This is not looksmaxxing u fucking greycel omfg. U don’t know shit. Ironically enough u fell for the tiktok memes.
Normal ppl in the West do a lot for their looks. Women more so than men. Teeth bleaching, gym, fashion, contact lenses, hair and ik at least 2 women who got a nose job.
Only people with money can afford that shit. Ur anecdotes don’t matter. U.S. is filled with fatasses and most people don’t even exericese. The rate of obesity is lower in young people but young women are still fatter than young men. Again water that zoomers know about looks because average zoomer rots on social media. Lmao average young person IS a TikTok rotter.

I swear the amount of fat women I see who do their makeup and hair is hilarious. As if it matters lol.

Idk any Indians and idk anyone who thinks like that,
Holy fuck ur so clueless.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
This is not looksmaxxing u fucking greycel omfg. U don’t know shit. Ironically enough u fell for the tiktok memes.

Only people with money can afford that shit. Ur anecdotes don’t matter. U.S. is filled with fatasses and most people don’t even exericese. The rate of obesity is lower in young people but young women are still fatter than young men. Again water that zoomers know about looks because average zoomer rots on social media. Lmao average young person IS a TikTok rotter.

I swear the amount of fat women I see who do their makeup and hair is hilarious. As if it matters lol.

Holy fuck ur so clueless.
> Graycel
I joined dis forum 2 years before you did.

I'm not from the US but Western Europe. Most young ppl here are not fat.

The ppl I hang out with don't use TikTok (mostly), also some of the remarks where from before looksmaxing went viral.

What is even the point you're trying to make and where do you even disagree with me?

You should have told him “you ever notice how women don’t want you, doctor? They’d rather fuck a criminal in prison than you. Why?” And see what he says
IMG 8614 perfect chance to show him this

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nigkook, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
Yeah and ppl who post this are neither Meeks nor a Doctor, so below both. Congrats!
If u think anybody here envy a betabux with an ugly wife just because he’s a doctor then you are for sure a redpill coper lmfao.

If u think anybody here envy a betabux with an ugly wife just because he’s a doctor then you are for sure a redpill coper lmfao.
Your argument is stupid because you assume that because a person is a doctor he's

1a) ugly
2a) has an ugly wife
3a) betabuxes for said ugly wife

when in reality neither has to be the case.

In reality it just means that he's likely

1b) decently intelligent
2b) can earn a lot of money
3b) has good social status
4b) has a job that's commonly rated as very attractive

Funny enough, none of those assumptions (1-3a) would be made about a rapper on this forum who might also be ugly and actually pay and betabux for pussy (like many celebs actually do).

Last edited:
Your argument is stupid because you assume that because a person is a doctor he's

1a) ugly
2a) has an ugly wife
3a) betabuxes for said ugly wife

when in reality neither has to be the case.

In reality it just means that he's likely

1b) decently intelligent
2b) can earn a lot of money
3b) has good social status
4b) has a job that's commonly rated as very attractive

Funny enough, none of those assumptions (1-3a) would be made about a rapper who might also be ugly and actually pay and betabux for pussy (like many celebs actually do).
DNR after the list: We were referring to the Meeks comic u dumbass. The whole point of the comic was to show that the ugly doctor needed to sacrifice his youth just to betabux for an ugly Asian woman jfl. Literally nobody said all doctors are ugly.

DNR after the list: We were referring to the Meeks comic u dumbass. The whole point of the comic was to show that the ugly doctor needed to sacrifice his youth just to get with an ugly Asian woman jfl. Literally nobody said all doctors are ugly.
The cartoon doesn't reflect real life accurately.

Also the whole "sacrifice youth" thing is turbo retarded.

Most ppl in uni have great social life's and do more than they'll ever do afterwards.
The alternative is what, working?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

Most ppl in uni have great social life's and do more than they'll ever do afterwards.
Ur just being combative when u know u agree with me lol.

Also med school can be stressful man. Not every guy who is becoming a doctor is handsome and slaying all the ladies lol.

The whole point is looks matter most. Water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah

Show your doc this next time

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and RecessedChinCel

The great life in question is studying medical science for 10 years and having 6 figures in student debt :feelshah:

• JFL
He just said whatever you wanted to hear so you fuck off. They don't care. No one cares about some incel ramblings. Everyone knows that prince charming gets the princess.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RecessedChinCel, 4ever and 1 other person
He just said whatever you wanted to hear so you fuck off. They don't care. No one cares about some incel ramblings. Everyone knows that prince charming gets the princess.
Normies are bluepilled to the core, he was probably seething underneath.

• +1
Ur just being combative when u know u agree with me lol.

Also med school can be stressful man. Not every guy who is becoming a doctor is handsome and slaying all the ladies lol.

The whole point is looks matter most. Water
In the end being a doctor is a + so presenting it as something negative is stupid.
Being good looking is also a + , ppl saying it doesn't matter at all are also stupid.

The great life in question is studying medical science for 10 years and having 6 figures in student debt :feelshah:
6-7 years and no debt son.

Alternative: rotting, working, apprenticeship, ... ?

38c4738622b24e6779ef4043a76144b7

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
In the end being a doctor is a + so presenting it as something negative is stupid.
Being good looking is also a + , ppl saying it doesn't matter at all are also stupid.

6-7 years and no debt son.

Alternative: rotting, working, apprenticeship, ... ?
No one said rotting is a better alternative, but how different some of us live simply due to our looks lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and 4ever
No one said rotting is a better alternative, but how different some of us live simply due to our looks lol.
Are you that hilariously ugly that your life is shit because of it?

Chad after slaying the love of ur life :
IMG 7579

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
Are you that hilariously ugly that your life is shit because of it?
Nope but I’m not good looking enough to get a model contract after having a felon record

• JFL
Nope but I’m not good looking enough to get a model contract after having a felon record
I need this looks level in life to be happy :
IMG 7577

• Love it
Reactions: murdah