Have you ever seen a dead person (corpse) before?

Have you ever seen a dead person (corpse) before?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title.
I have seen four dead people in front of me during my lifetime (three died in front of me, one was already dead).
For two of these people, I signed a certificate cause of death (two elderly white women; one was in her early 90s, the other was in her mid 80s).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
@Littleboy Where was this and what happened?

I have seen four dead people in front of me during my lifetime (three died in front of me, one was already dead).
and you enjoying it, dont you? you creep. when you saw it, something in your pants started to get bigger

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18776 and 5 others
Family relatives. Came home to find one dead on the couch as if they were sleeping.

Then went round to another house to find them dead on the floor.

Another the coffin was open before it was closed.

Then in funeral parlours. Saw about 3 relatives there.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
lmao some old guy died from heart attack in my elementary so i guess 1

• So Sad
Title.
Mirin, Xangsane worked for taliban

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, HerpDerpson and Xangsane
Multiple dead bodies in the coffin before burial, I also saw a guy's body dangling on a tree beside the road(he had roped).

I've seen people get shot irl but they survived.

• So Sad
Mirin, Xangsane worked for taliban
No, it wasn't the Taliban. For two of those corpses (one was a white woman in her mid-80s, the other was another white woman in her early 90s) I had to talk to a coroner and sign certificates stating the cause of death.

There was a fire in an apartment next to me, two people suffocated from the smoke. Had to walk past their bodies.

• So Sad
Yes, my grandfather, 3 hours after he died

• So Sad
For two of those corpses (one was a white woman in her mid-80s, the other was another white woman in her early 90s) I had to talk to a coroner and sign certificates stating the cause of death.
Multiple dead bodies in the coffin before burial, I also saw a guy's body dangling on a tree beside the road(he had roped).

I've seen people get shot irl but they survived.
There was a fire in an apartment next to me, two people suffocated from the smoke. Had to walk past their bodies.
lmao some old guy died from heart attack in my elementary so i guess 1
Family relatives. Came home to find one dead on the couch as if they were sleeping.

Then went round to another house to find them dead on the floor.

Another the coffin was open before it was closed.

Then in funeral parlours. Saw about 3 relatives there.
How did you all react upon seeing these corpses?

In total I have seen four dead people:
  • White woman, mid 80s, died in front of me
  • White woman, early 90s, died in front of me
  • White man, elderly, dissected a few times (was already dead)
  • White woman, elderly, I passed by when a whole bunch of people were surrounding her bedside
I signed death certificates for two of these people (both died a couple of months back) and reported them to the coroner. I won't give extra details about them, but one woman died from traumatic subarachnoid haemorrhage after falling down a staircase, and the other died of natural causes (cancer).

I've also seen specimens of human body parts, but I only counted whole bodies.

Last edited:

• White woman, elderly, I passed by when a whole bunch of people were surrounding her bedside
wasnt sentient enough at the time to even comprehend it fully tbh
its really not my business

• +1
I got demons in my body, Skeletons all in my closet

• JFL
Years ago, I found in the park the corpse of a girl who hanged herself

• So Sad

Kinda indifferent cause none were that close to me, but after seeing a dead body I go into existencial crisis mode thinking about my own mortality.

• So Sad

For the relative who died on my couch as I came home from work...

Shock, sadness, stunned, stressed, etc. I only had about 20 or so mins to fully comprehend what the fuck happened. I was on the phone to ambulance, doctors, parent, funeral home etc.

For the relative dead on the floor I fully expected it. For the relatives in the funeral parlour. Some sadness but relief that they were out of their suffering.

Title.
For two of these people, I signed a certificate cause of death (two elderly white women; one was in her early 90s, the other was in her mid 80s).
Yeah, I see it everyday in my mirror.

• Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Didn't react strongly. I was already having constant morbid thoughts as a teenager, so dead people didn't surprise me. They were strangers too.

• +1
Yes my dead mother in hospital😢

• So Sad
Kinda indifferent cause none were that close to me, but after seeing a dead body I go into existencial crisis mode thinking about my own mortality.
Didn't react strongly. I was already having constant morbid thoughts as a teenager, so dead people didn't surprise me. They were strangers too.

I think about that too whenever I see a dead body, but I have to remain calm while I think about the person in front of me. I didn't know any of these people but watching two of them die in front of me was so sad and thought-provoking to watch.

I remember the woman in her early 90s saying something along the lines of "been a good one, it was a nice ride" minutes before she died.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 20056
Creepy thread

Op is weird @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Moggie, datboijj and 1 other person
I remember the woman in her early 90s saying something along the lines of "been a good one, it was a nice ride" minutes before she died.
Nigga probably been riding a cock carousel and she died while thinking about those chads cocks
fate of many MTB and better

how did they die infront of u?

• +1
how did they die infront of u?
Both died quite peacefully, nothing chaotic. The woman who had the haemmorhage clearly was not going to make it because she was so unwell and frail according to evidence we ended up getting. She had a couple of other fractures. Surprisingly she was very calm.

The woman who had cancer had terminal cancer; surrounded by her family and a couple of others by her bed at the moment she went (pulse was declining according to the vital signs machine, so she knew she was going).

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I saw a corpse of a man on railway tracks. He was cut in half from his stomach n his legs at shins were cut too. He looked like a labourer. Probably a suicide. It was very early in the morning and two guys were trying to move him using a tarp n throwing stones at a nearby dog that was trying to chew on him.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 20056 and Xangsane
I saw a corpse of a man on railway tracks. He was cut in half from his stomach n his legs at shins were cut too. He looked like a labourer. Probably a suicide. It was very early in the morning and two guys were trying to move him using a tarp n throwing stones at a nearby dog that was trying to chew on him.
That sounds like a horrible way to go. You sure it may not have been dementia?

Creepy thread

Op is weird @FailedNormieManlet
Nigga tagged me to make an evisc thread. I’ve got covid atm so I’m trying to rest

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
they would hate you if they found out how misogynistic you really are.

Both died quite peacefully, nothing chaotic. The woman who had the haemmorhage clearly was not going to make it because she was so unwell and frail according to evidence we ended up getting. She had a couple of other fractures. Surprisingly she was very calm.

The woman who had cancer had terminal cancer; surrounded by her family and a couple of others by her bed at the moment she went (pulse was declining according to the vital signs machine, so she knew she was going).
Mine died in a very chaotic way, screaming and being all obnoxious. Some died like NPCs straight up fell on the ground without making a sound other than the ground.

Sisters miscarriage in a little open coffin ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back