Have you ever seen a girl/woman PURSUE her own looksmatch? Give him IOIs?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I have never seen it, not when looks are the only thing on the table. It's always the guy doing the chasing when the girl is equal PSL to him.

Which brings up the question as to why any guy would pursue any women equal in PSL/SMV to him if she would never do the same, right? Like imagine any girls you approach, start talking to (warm or cold) and think most of them would never waste a second of their time signaling interest in you. IT'S CUCKED. IT'S BETA. It's not blackpilled to go chasing after women cold because it means you're a PUA coper, a CLOWN.

Don't simp for equal PSL/SMV girls, not if they wouldn't give you an IOI or start talking to you or etc. In fact DON'T SIMP FOR ANY ideally.

I've only approached girls who show interest first/give some sign, I never cold approach anymore, I learned the hard way. Put your ego aside & do the same, because even if a girl reciprocates it's still cucked because that same girl would never look your way if you didn't have to risk forcing engagement. If she wouldn't even look in your direction/give some IOI, why would you engage with her out of sexual interest?

Autism > redpill if it means you gotta always be the pursuer and women are all blind to your existence until you put on a show/front for them (and even still). For some reason lots of roider dudes ignore this rule, but I still will claim them cucked if they pursue looksmatch.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 23778
happened to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
happened to me

I doubt it.....

You also have to take in the fact that many here are terrible raters/think they're super subhuman or super gl when most never are those extremes.

Not to mention how so many guys here overrate girls and underrate themselves, or have BDD still sometimes even if not ugly.

It could have been a LTB and you could be a HTN, which means your PSL obviously beats her/you'd be kinda "out of her league" if so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
The problem with this website is that incels like you couldn't even make the journey to base camp, so you can't see what is going on at higher levels of the mountain. Of course that happens but it seems unrealistic to you since you're so ugly you can't even comprehend higher up social dynamics

When Crisick and cvxvzvzvxzv and Amnesia make these Chad reports, people rage. Because they are reporting from the top of Mount K2 and it doesn't even seem real to someone who hasn't even gone to a climbing gym

When you are a High-Tier Normie... this is when the true curse comes into play and the rage of the "narcy 6.5" on here becomes apparent. You are on the third crevasse on Everest at Camp 4, bivouac'd high on the mountain, and you can look up and see what is truly happening with Chadlites and Chads but it is out of your reach. This is why me and Dylanfucclife and associated HTN gang are always so pissed... because we see what the Chadlites and Chads are doing but we are just out of reach so we're forever climbing and striving and falling

Maher is basically Alex Honnold in Free Solo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 23154 and 7 others
idk, they were ltb and I was ltn

Was she wearing any makeup? Could have been this kinda trap/fraud, more or less:

maxresdefault.jpg

I have never seen it, not when looks are the only thing on the table. It's always the guy doing the chasing when the girl is equal PSL to him.

Which brings up the question as to why any guy would pursue any women equal in PSL/SMV to him if she would never do the same, right? Like imagine any girls you approach, start talking to (warm or cold) and think most of them would never waste a second of their time signaling interest in you. IT'S CUCKED. IT'S BETA. It's not blackpilled to go chasing after women cold because it means you're a PUA coper, a CLOWN.

Don't simp for equal PSL/SMV girls, not if they wouldn't give you an IOI or start talking to you or etc. In fact DON'T SIMP FOR ANY ideally.

I've only approached girls who show interest first/give some sign, I never cold approach anymore, I learned the hard way. Put your ego aside & do the same, because even if a girl reciprocates it's still cucked because that same girl would never look your way if you didn't have to risk forcing engagement. If she wouldn't even look in your direction/give some IOI, why would you engage with her out of sexual interest?

Autism > redpill if it means you gotta always be the pursuer and women are all blind to your existence until you put on a show/front for them (and even still). For some reason lots of roider dudes ignore this rule, but I still will claim them cucked if they pursue looksmatch.
I have never seen a girl pursue anybody else than myself, but I'm in school maybe things change in adult age

The problem with this website is that incels like you couldn't even make the journey to base camp, so you can't see what is going on at higher levels of the mountain. Of course that happens but it seems unrealistic to you since you're so ugly you can't even comprehend higher up social dynamics

When Crisick and cvxvzvzvxzv and Amnesia make these Chad reports, people rage. Because they are reporting from the top of Mount K2 and it doesn't even seem real to someone who hasn't even gone to a climbing gym

When you are a High-Tier Normie... this is when the true curse comes into play and the rage of the "narcy 6.5" on here becomes apparent. You are on the third crevasse on Everest at Camp 4, bivouac'd high on the mountain, and you can look up and see what is truly happening with Chadlites and Chads but it is out of your reach. This is why me and Dylanfucclife and associated HTN gang are always so pissed... because we see what the Chadlites and Chads are doing but we are just out of reach so we're forever climbing and striving and falling

I got girls in the past, just almost never any looksmatches which is why I don't believe a female will ever make an effort to pursue hers.

There's a reason they are called "oofy doofy" or "betabux" you probably don't think women chase after these men usually, do you? They are the ones who have to seek out women/bond with them, hardly can I imagine a woman seeking out her EQUAL in all ways, that rarely happens.

After all if women sought out their equals then you wouldn't hear of insane hypergamy, women wanting millionaires/high status or Chads, etc.

Instead you can have tons of good looking, rich virgins & slaying oofy doofies who just sit around & collect looksmatch pussy & below.

If you bring in huge status halo, wealth, etc. it's not the same as I'm strictly only talking about looks here on an all-else equal scale mostly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

I have never seen a girl pursue anybody else than myself, but I'm in school maybe things change in adult age

Every girls looksmatch is chad.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Deleted member 20704

What is the SMV level of this person?

True, but word is: " very rarely"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
looksmatch is a incel cope termn

Happened to me in july

As a HTN, the best IOIs I get are from other HTNs. It's like they show understanding and mutual feelings.

HTN IOIs are heavenly. It feels like time slows down. Birds chirp. Angels come down. A new star is born.

I listen to this song to remember my IOIs

If a HTN gets this, imagine how it must feel to be Chad.

But that's okay, I am grateful for what God has given me.:feelsokman:

I'm a spiritual person who wants to transcend bodily consciousness but I am a biological being afterall, why can't I enjoy what I've been given? Especially when not everyone has the luxury of it? And it's mentally healthy?

My theory is that attractive people subconsciously understand aesthetics more innately and appreciate it more intensely, so they vibrate on the same level as other attractive people.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Sub0
Imagine being a millionaire Jew or whatever and never had an intense IOI.:feelskek:

All that money can't buy you something so essential and beautiful.:smonk:

It's the IOIs that I received that motivates me to lose weight and be lean again.

no, they only want to date up.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Xangsane and Deleted member 23778
As a HTN, the best IOIs I get are from other HTNs. It's like they show understanding and mutual feelings.

HTN IOIs are heavenly. It feels like time slows down. Birds chirp. Angels come down. A new star is born.

I'm a spiritual person who wants to transcend bodily consciousness but I am a biological being afterall, why can't I enjoy what I've been given? Especially when not everyone has the luxury of it? And it's mentally healthy?

My theory is that attractive people subconsciously understand aesthetics more innately and appreciate it more intensely, so they vibrate on the same level as other attractive people.

Even tho I'm solid 6/10, can ascend to 6.75, I can relate to this

Even tho I'm solid 6/10, can ascend to 6.75, I can relate to this

Based Fastlove enjoyer, I'm more of a fan of Fastlove pt.2 tho