Have you ever seen a Stacy irl?

Can’t remember if I’ve ever seen a foid irl on par with the girls I post, there are some girls who could be Stacy I’ve seen but idk.

Like they were def stacylite minimum with their proper Anteface, feminine compact midface and good bone structure on top of good features.

Idk maybe there was a couple of Stacies I’ve seen irl. But it’s usually htbs that are the max u will see irl.

But a genuine Stacy is def 1 in a few thousand or more. They’re less common than Chads.
you have to ho to special places to see em

like california, and major european cities

Saw a stacy (5"10 or 5"11) while in vaction in a high class region, she was with a chad boyfriend (of course) 6"3 or 6"4, blonde, tan like a surfer

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
When I went clubbing in Reykjavik (NYE) and Stockholm almost 10 years ago, and I was high and drunk as fuck the whole time so the effect might’ve been exaggerated, but there were this entire tier of people out on those nights that were so far above and beyond anyone I’ve seen anywhere else that it basically put me in this state of awe. It felt like some accomplishment in life just to be in the same building as them. This was before I was black pilled, by the way.

I remember this one woman, short brunette who was maybe in her 30s, but her face and skin was this geometric perfection, absolute perfection, that I spent several minutes sitting there frozen, just staring at. Like this thought in my head was “I know it’s rude to stare but I can’t look away”.

I’ve seen maybe 3 or 4 girls in America and also one in Canada (Québec City) that were legit perfect dream girl 10/10 Stacys. You know one when you see one, trust me.

Looks are not linear, they’re exponential, and once you get past maybe PSL 7 every point kinda counts as several points and the effect of their looks is exponentially stronger and more unforgettable.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel