Have you ever seen an AMWF relationship in real life?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
I have only seen 1-2 instances of an East Asian rice man with a white girl my entire life while I’ve seen 5 instances of Indian man with white girl, therefore curries mog chinks. :feelshah:
@ScoobyCurry420

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369, Beetlejuice and 9 others
I have only seen 1-2 instances of an East Asian rice man with a white girl my entire life while I’ve seen 5 instances of Indian man with white girl, therefore curries mog chinks. :feelshah:
@ScoobyCurry420
Stfu faggot:feelswhat:

never

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, LightSkinNoob, Danish_Retard and 4 others
I've seen 2, a south east asian and his skull was normie but he was tall and played basketball (plus NT/socialcircle maxxed :feelswhy:), also a 5'7 indian but he was a HTN/chadlite

My former oneitis was in a relationship with an asian/ethnic mix abomination for a while, she brutally humiliated him after moving out from the city and god knows how many different guys she is sucking in a week right now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19948 and 3 others
@fjor2096 @thecel @sibience @Redsoldier @Adamsmith12345

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I've seen 2, a south east asian and his skull was normie but he was tall and played basketball (plus NT/socialcircle maxxed :feelswhy:), also a 5'7 indian but he was a HTN/chadlite
Can you tag biggdink please, I think he is ignoring me.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
My brother's friend is an AMWF Hapa who looks Asian and has been dating a White woman for 9 or 10 years (since high school).

So him, if he counts. I'd count his mom and dad too, but they divorced before I met this guy.

Outside of people I know, I think I've seen AMWF couples walking around in Toronto and Montreal when I've visited there.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 17291
My brother's friend is an AMWF Hapa who looks Asian and has been dating a White woman for 9 or 10 years (since high school).

So him, if he counts. I'd count his mom and dad too, but they divorced before I met this guy.
He counts as long as he looks very Asian.

Outside of people I know, I think I've seen AMWF couples walking around in Toronto and Montreal when I've visited there.
@Biggdink Canadapill destroyed me! :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
yes

• JFL
Can you tag biggdink please, I think he is ignoring me.
he's on my ignore list :feelsgood:, I think because of a bluepill thread tho not a bad guy :Comfy:

• +1
Both south and east asians betabuxx and pay for the white girl shopping.

So it doesn't count it is over for all of us south an east asians.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 1901
No. And I live in a major USA city.

• +1
Yes I know a white girl thats dating a korean gymcelled chang. Never met the guy tho

• Ugh..
@fjor2096 @thecel @sibience @Redsoldier @Adamsmith12345
I've seen around ~10 total in my entire life irl (married). Most have been thugmaxxed SEAs with MTBs though.

At my school there's like 6 other Asian kids and 2 out of the 3 guys have gfs (1 is mascmaxxed dating a mulatta and another one is a pretty boy dating a HTB white girl).

Edit: There's also this thicc white girl I know that's dating some 3 PSL asian guy (they're both in college though).

• Ugh..
Yes but the chink was tall and the female wasn't very attractive. And I guarantee it is not what it looks, she is probably not even attracted to him.

• +1
I am sure it has happened more than once. But the only one I remember is at the gym about 2017, this white 95th percentile Stacey was with a tall Asian guy, they were home from College for the Xmas holiday. A white girl I dated told me she used to date an Asian guy, never saw any pictures, that would have been 1983ish. I think some white girls go through a phase where they want a full time relationship, but they don't want to get their pussies hammered 15 times a week. so they go Asian or Lesbian.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
yeah its common

A few, as well as some Indians with Nordic women

guess its depend on location, i never see amwf in asia/sea irl, but saw some wmaf, the white dude are old and subhuman tier,
amwf are more common in first world country and younger generation

I've seen around ~10 total in my entire life irl (married). Most have been thugmaxxed SEAs with MTBs though.

At my school there's like 6 other Asian kids and 2 out of the 3 guys have gfs (1 is mascmaxxed dating a mulatta and another one is a pretty boy dating a HTB white girl).

Edit: There's also this thicc white girl I know that's dating some 3 PSL asian guy (they're both in college though).
Why do SEAs do better than East Asians even though they are much shorter and uglier? :feelswah:

No. AMWF is one of those thi
guess its depend on location, i never see amwf in asia/sea irl, but saw some wmaf, the white dude are old and subhuman tier,
amwf are more common in first world country and younger generation

Cope. Asianmale+White female peaked in the 1980s, is rarer than it used to be. "ZOOMERS ARE AMWF" is a meme, these couples are usually old as fuck.

Yes, I have.

How many Indian man white female were there? :ogre:
I don't know any. Never seen any and I live in a city of millions. It's definitely possible for a Indian or Asian guy to pull a white girl tho.

I've seen 4 or 5, but 2 were changs, 1 was changlite, all were fairly tall, fairly muscular, fairly good frame, and fairly rich.

Indian / pak and white.girls seen more than 100

Just went to the Western US (AZ, NV, SoCal) where there are the most Asians and from what I saw they stuck to their own kind for the most part, saw mostly AMAF, and I did see WMAF and AMWF as well, I'd say around 3:2. As for Indians I didn't see as many but all of them were IMAF.

Only once at a beach, he was 4/10 and she was 5-6/10, but he was tall so I coped with the fact that his height helped him overcome his face and he was prolly NT as well. I felt like roping when I first saw the couple ngl cause I mogged that faggot racially. She wasn't just walking with hm either, she was holding his arm and placing her head on his shoulder and giggling like a lil school girl next to him. :feelswhy:

Mssive cope ...

Op has inferiority complex 100% out of every posts he made is comparing with east asian, meanwhile east asian don’t even see him as an equal competitor that is worth competing. I’m sorry OP I hope you reincarnate as white in your next life

Just went to the Western US (AZ, NV, SoCal) where there are the most Asians and from what I saw they stuck to their own kind for the most part, saw mostly AMAF, and I did see WMAF and AMWF as well, I'd say around 3:2. As for Indians I didn't see as many but all of them were IMAF.
Curries cucking ricecels in the west coast? :lul::feelshah: @PrinterAndFaxMachin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I personally know an AMWF couple, as well as a AM mixed F couple. Both of the guys are not tall either. I was surprised it was possible. The guys have other things going for them though. One is very social and fun to be around. The other guy is very religious and has strong values.

Yea I personally know a 6ft Chinese guy with a white gf they live together now and getting married soon

I knew this really cool asian chad guy who was dating a white girl from the uk, they used to tell me stories about how old people would give them dirty looks and shit jfl.