Have you ever seen anyone whole looks just like you?

D

Deleted member 31007

preston
Joined
Jun 18, 2023
Posts
277
Reputation
243
I have never, my brother is the only person whole sort of resembles me.
Is it good or bad to have seen a person who looks just like you?
I would say it is more of an ethnic trait to see someone who looks just like you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26065
No, but people have said I look like someone they saw.
I also see people who look very similiar to someone else.
I would say it is more of an ethnic trait to see someone who looks just like you.
Because white people have variations in hair and eye color. I'd say whites with the same hair color tend to look more similiar to one another than ethnics do, apart from east asians.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31007
Nope, never. My ugliness is unique
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 31007
im the most unique human being, thats for sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31007 and Deleted member 29167
Only once I saw someone who was really similar
Sometimes girls I dated said I look like some actor they saw but it usually was only few features we shared, never someone actually very similar
It's one of things that gave me BDD as obviously not seeing your features in other people makes you feel weird and not unique
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31007
none
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 31007
2 noodles
I don't ever see my pheno on guys, only on girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 31007
i hope theres not another subhuman like me nature knows
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31007
I have never, my brother is the only person whole sort of resembles me.
Is it good or bad to have seen a person who looks just like you?
I would say it is more of an ethnic trait to see someone who looks just like you.

1688894710527


Almost like looking at a reflection.
 
No, and that would be quite sad for that guy ngl.
 
no my face changes ever year
 
Maybe some features I thought were similar or a similar vibe. But not entirely like me. I do have people that often say they have seen me before. But that is just bs and probably due to my aura (auramaxxed). I met this japanese chick at a ramen shop and she says she saw me before. Yeah right, like I hang around in Japan :ROFLMAO:
 

Similar threads

saggyballsackcel
Replies
6
Views
69
badacne
badacne
Dnag
Replies
20
Views
100
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
AutistKhan
Replies
4
Views
45
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
FoidEater
Replies
1
Views
26
FoidEater
FoidEater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top