Have you ever seen someone get a girl through 'personality'?

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Both of my ex-girlfriends told me that they loved my personality and thought it was sexy, masculine, confident, etc.

But considering I am a non-NT depressed aspie with 0 self-esteem, 0 friends, that shitposts on forums all day, this cannot be objective reality. My personality is utter dogshit, so my girlfriends were lieing to me and/or were delusional about what causes attraction.

The fact I can get some success while being the most failed loser, personality-wise, that exists in this country. Probably bottom 10%, means that at best it plays an incredibly minor role in attracting women. Especially considering I am slightly above average looking at best compared to my competition, which wouldn't 'compensate' for non-NTness.

When I think of what guys did well in high school, what guys did well in university. I cannot find any indication that personality mattered.

1) Were these people especially talented/ambitious in some aspect in their life? No.
2) Were these people significantly more social? No.
3) Did these people have any significant amount of status due to their actions, hobbies or position? No.

Personality remains the biggest cope of the universe. Bluepill should die once and for all.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, micropenis29 and 2 others

Have you ever seen someone get a girl through 'personality'?​

Yes, me - but it took like two years of orbiting a girl in college, we were perfect for each other, we spent almost all the day together at courses and then went out with the other classmates, we talked for hours, completed our sentences, had the same ideas, sense of humor, etc...But she had a boyfriend, and kept bringing him up as a reason for us not being able to be together. After a year we started go get physical with each other, and it took another year until she finally dumped him and we were officially together.
The mere exposure effect is real, and this kind of stuff can happen often in high-school and college, where people spent a lot of time together, they get used to each other, looks become less important, and personality can shine through...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 275
Yes, me - but it took like two years of orbiting a girl in college, we were perfect for each other, we spent almost all the day together at courses and then went out with the other classmates, we talked for hours, completed our sentences, had the same ideas, sense of humor, etc...But she had a boyfriend, and kept bringing him up as a reason for us not being able to be together. After a year we started go get physical with each other, and it took another year until she finally dumped him and we were officially together.
The mere exposure effect is real, and this kind of stuff can happen often in high-school and college, where people spent a lot of time together, they get used to each other, looks become less important, and personality can shine through...
Good post.

Makes sense that I never see this since there are no women in my university, and in high school I never passed the looks threshold to be allowed to socialize with women.

You reckon this could happen later during wageslaving too?

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Wait so she cheated with you?

Wait so she cheated with you?
Yes, and eventually she cheated on me too...She met her first boyfriend in high-school, they were in the same class, hanged out together a lot and eventually became a couple. Then, when she went to college they didn't see each other so much anymore, and most of her time was spent with me and the other classmates.
After college was over, we also didn't see each other so often, our college social circle vanished, many moved away or came back form where they came from, there were no more parties, trips, events, going out in bars, clubs, restaurants, etc., all that fun stuff we did together; it was now just me and her - she would come to my house, we had sex and that was it.
She then started to work in a hotel, in another town, spent most of her time there, where there other young guys and girls, entered a new social circle and would tell me about all their crazy shenanigans, I felt so left out and had no idea what to do.
She hooked up with a guy from the hotel and dumped me several months after this.

In a workplace it's a completely different thing - people tend to be older, most of them already have friends, families, they don't have time to socialize and of course it's not the same as in school - there's actual work to be done and it can't be quite difficult and stressful.
There are some exceptions though, like in places where mostly young people work, and the jobs are relatively easy, with many free time periods when people can talk and socialize. Like near my campus for example there were many bars, clubs, restaurants and an amusement park, and most people who worked there were also young, usually college students, and from what I've seen, the waiters, bartenders, amusement park workers were very friendly with each other, they would often talk, joke, laugh, make plans for the weekend, etc...I doubt however you will have the same relaxed and carefree atmosphere in a corporate environment.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and Elvisandreaa
most guys do. or how you think below average/ average guys get GFs?

nope its not status, average guy doesn't have status. not money. most guys earn normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
In a workplace it's a completely different thing - people tend to be older, most of them already have friends, families, they don't have time to socialize and of course it's not the same as in school - there's actual work to be done and it can't be quite difficult and stressful.
There are some exceptions though, like in places where mostly young people work, and the jobs are relatively easy, with many free time periods when people can talk and socialize. Like near my campus for example there were many bars, clubs, restaurants and an amusement park, and most people who worked there were also young, usually college students, and from what I've seen, the waiters, bartenders, amusement park workers were very friendly with each other, they would often talk, joke, laugh, make plans for the weekend, etc...I doubt however you will have the same relaxed and carefree atmosphere in a corporate environment.
so you reckon personality doesn't matter anymore after high school then in my case, since I went to a STEM uni where there's 0 women and workloads are insane (higher than later corporate job).

Life ends after high school :feelswhy:

most guys do. or how you think below average/ average guys get GFs?
they dont, not in their younger years atleast. Guys with a GF are a minority.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and lutte
it's hard to say

i feel like i have seen this happen, but i'm so bad at judging male looks that maybe i'm deluding myself to some extent

obviously it's rare, but some guys have a LOT of charm and can just effortlessly make women laugh in any situation, and that goes a long way

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
If you have a Personality of a Bluepilled Simp Jester then yes.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
There are some exceptions though, like in places where mostly young people work, and the jobs are relatively easy, with many free time periods when people can talk and socialize.

I wageslave and even though my work is male dominated I luckily got a female coworker about my age that I work closely with(for a couper weeks now). We are becoming close tbh it fels very natural when we talk and she’s always engaged in the conversation

I had to stop typing this midway because she litterally came up to me and wanted to talk jfl. She’s pretty btw otherwise I wouldn’t talk to her as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Gonthar
so you reckon personality doesn't matter anymore after high school then in my case, since I went to a STEM uni where there's 0 women and workloads are insane (higher than later corporate job).
It's less likely you're gonna have a chance to show it off, if you're gonna cold approach women or go on blind dates, even if you will be very funny, witty and charming, they will only remember your face but if you are in a place where you will spend a lot of time with girls, your appearance will become only a small part of who you are; when they will think of you, your personality and the way you act, talk and make them feel will become more important.

Life ends after high school :feelswhy:
More like after college, you should have went to an university with plenty of girls, and relatively easy courses like liberal and creative arts...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
if you are at least a normie, you can. It also depends what kind of girls you're going for

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
you should have went to an university with plenty of girls, and relatively easy courses like liberal and creative arts...
:lul:

Hindsight 20/20 I agree. I thought I would be rewarded for torturing myself through STEM but its cope i see it now

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and Gonthar