Have you ever seen someone suddenly become chad when they were subhuman?

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
While I was a subhuman in old photos, now the maxilla is super grown and this happened in about 1 year, I was frankly surprised, have you seen it around?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
only 15-17 yr olds tbh, they grow into their looks

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks and Yuhbwoynadia
Yes, I went from nearly subhuman to 'chad-lite', though most of it was body fat loss, but also some invasive surgeries + gymmax & tan.

To full blown model or 'chad', I don't think I could do it. You need a very good genetic base to get there.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yes, I went from nearly subhuman to 'chad-lite', though most of it was body fat loss, but also some invasive surgeries + gymmax & tan.

To full blown model or 'chad', I don't think I could do it. You need a very good genetic base to get there.
Imagine you are Jeremy Meeks. It was a bad childhood but now it's chad. Life is so strange...

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Zyzz

• JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
i went from hiper giga ultra super duper mega truecel bottom 0,0000001% looks deformed chinless jawlesscel to normie tier.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
i went from hiper giga ultra super duper mega truecel bottom 0,0000001% looks deformed chinless jawlesscel to normie tier.
Just go from morbidly obese to lean theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Erik-Jón
Me……..
:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
While I was a subhuman in old photos, now the maxilla is super grown and this happened in about 1 year, I was frankly surprised, have you seen it around?
Sallidon and averagehoe

I’m the completely opposite, from chad into subhuman within a couple of weeks due to traumatically stress and fillers gone wrong

Pm before after, sure it’s the same