Have you ever told a girl you love her? Has a girl ever said she loved you?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I have only told one girl I loved her and it was my first girl I ever was sexual with ( I had few random hookups before but dont really count those ), we were both really drunk and high and having super passionate sex, she was into ddlg role play so I was getting really into the kinky dirty talk and I let it slip out. I tried to play it off like I didn't mean it but she obviously could tell it was real, this was only the third time we had even hangout so it was a major simp move.

I also only had one girl say she loved me, this was the girl I met in canada at a club she basically just stayed at my place for a few days and I fucked her like 5 times a day so good she fell in love after 3 nights w me. I loved her too but was afraid to tell her how I feel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Survivor95, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Yes a lot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 16453
I have only told one girl I loved her and it was my first girl I ever was sexual with ( I had few random hookups before but dont really count those ), we were both really drunk and high and having super passionate sex, she was into ddlg role play so I was getting really into the kinky dirty talk and I let it slip out. I tried to play it off like I didn't mean it but she obviously could tell it was real, this was only the third time we had even hangout so it was a major simp move.

I also only had one girl say she loved me, this was the girl I met in canada at a club she basically just stayed at my place for a few days and I fucked her like 5 times a day so good she fell in love after 3 nights w me. I loved her too but was afraid to tell her how I feel.
Yea
But why don’t u count the hookups If u penetrated

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Yes a lot
jealous you are a slayer

Yea
But why don’t u count the hookups If u penetrated
one girl I was just drunk and she took advantage of me, she said she would suck my dick if I ate her out, so I was gonna eat herout for like a minute but she squeezed her thighs around me and wouldnt let me up out, I had my face in her pussy for like 45 mins no joke

the other girl I lost my virginity to I penetrated for like 10 seconds and busted and left

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
jealous you are a slayer

one girl I was just drunk and she took advantage of me, she said she would suck my dick if I ate her out, so I was gonna eat herout for like a minute but she squeezed her thighs around me and wouldnt let me up out, the other girl I lost my virginity to I penetrated for like 10 seconds and busted and left
Yea those are pretty shit experiences ngl😂
Yea if u let it slip out in dirty talk that’s easy to do, you don’t have to actually love her:feelswah:

Yea those are pretty shit experiences ngl😂
Yea if u let it slip out in dirty talk that’s easy to do, you don’t have to actually love her:feelswah:
She wanted me to pretend like I was her dad jfl it was so hot and I just really into it and said it and felt really weird after that

I just now am missing her so much again, I loved her so much and messed it up cause im an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
so I was gonna eat herout for like a minute but she squeezed her thighs around me and wouldnt let me up out, I had my face in her pussy for like 45 mins
How the fuck :lul: this sounds so hot fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19642 and isis_Bleach
How the fuck :lul: this sounds so hot fuck
kinda yeah it was a good memory, I was at a hostel in toronto and we met at a rooftop bar and went back to her place, she was moaning and shaking so hard the whole time and was so wet, I thought if I ate her out she would at least suck my dick or let me fuck, but I hadnt shaved in months and she didnt want to give me a bj, and she said she was too tight to fuck, and I believe her I couldnt even get a finger in :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
kinda yeah it was a good memory, I was at a hostel in toronto and we met at a rooftop bar and went back to her place, she was moaning and shaking so hard the whole time and was so wet, I thought if I ate her out she would at least suck my dick or let me fuck, but I hadnt shaved in months and she didnt want to give me a bj, and she said she was too tight to fuck, and I believe her I couldnt even get a finger in :lul:
Fucckkkkkk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
I just now am missing her so much again, I loved her so much and messed it up cause im an idiot.
Don't worry... Happens to the best of us.

And by best, I obviously mean me. :chad:

only redpill belief i believe in is to never tell a hoe that you love her first

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 18244, thecel and 2 others
In my youth, 4 girls said it to me, I said it one time and she didn’t say it back, this was when i became a mysoginist

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Clark69, thecel and 4 others
Hundreds of times up until two days before she dumped me out of nowhere.

• So Sad
Of course, i loved and I was loved. The best thing in the world is to fuck the girl You love, feel attracted to her.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and thecel

Yes my mom

• JFL
Yes but i wait for them to say it first. Not that it matters, they’ll betray you at the end, even if it’s years down the line

• Love it
Of course, i loved and I was loved. The best thing in the world is to fuck the girl You love, feel attracted to her.
Idk man, when I remember that shit and all the promises of love (this is all girls btw, not just venting about one), it just makes me angry that it didn’t stay that way forever. I wish it never happened tbh

Fleeting emotions are not love.

yeah, some girl confessed her love to me on a school field trip when we were high off the ground on a tower. she got really scared and lol just said that she loved me. i said it back because lol, of course i am.

that was years ago though, recently though me and girl confessed to each other. that was a nice feeling.

Only female who ever said she loved me is my mom.

Yeah, once a girl shouted that to me from across the classroom, in front of all other people. It was like she was drugged or something... flirting with me from across the room in presence of 50+ people.

She kept calling me to go sit near her, but my high-inhib self couldn't do it. She was also the cutest girl in the class.