Have you gotten Fillers? (Q&A)

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
If you’ve gotten fillers, here are some questions I have:

- What area of the face did you get them injected?

- How MLs did you use?

- What brand did you use?

- How much did you spend?

- How long have they lasted?

- Finally, was it worth it?

Thank you all! 🙏 I’m planning on getting fillers in my jaw, chin, cheekbones, and lips. I’d really like to hear some of your guys experiences.

All questions you asked depends on person jfl

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and inceletto
i got fingers transplant

has fillers ever worked? I feel like i'm being reminded of botched

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
has fillers ever worked? I feel like i'm being reminded of botched
Definitely, there’s a ton of insane transformations online. They are often times better than implants imo. My main problem with them is that they cost a fortune to maintain.

Ever since I lost heaps of weight at 18, my face was deflated, flat, and hollow. Fat loss is great for the body, but not so much for the face.

Over the years, I've gotten dermal filler in pretty much all places of my face to replace the fat that was lost in my face after I started cutting and lost around one hundred pounds.

I've had filler in my front cheek, cheek bone, jawline, chin, temples, forehead, in the eyebrow, nasolabial folds, and under-eyes. The only place I haven't gotten it done yet is in my lips.

Honestly bro, it's been one of the best purchases I've ever done. When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you can fkn slay the world.

My advice would be to go SLOW, and to keep everything in harmony. That means that all your facial features should be in harmony. I would refrain from trying to aspire for an "augmented" or fake look (e.g. those white girls on Instagram, or the trashy reality TV shows), because a natural look, and trying to replicate facial features that exist in nature, will ALWAYS be in fashion. The big lip trend, excessive square chin and jawline trend, the fox eye look, are all just trends - and trends come and go in fashion.

In my experience, I would recommend starting off slow and listening to your injector in regards to how many MLs of product to get. Everyone's face is different. Some need more in some areas, some people need less.

I typically go for a touch up around six months after my first injection, and then six months again after that. After the third touch up, I honestly haven't had to add any more filler because it's still there. This can be both a blessing or a curse. But if you've had filler placed in strategic parts of the face like the temple, nasolabial folds, or mid-cheek, then the volume created by this filler will always be aesthetically pleasing.

People that overfill their lips start to run into problems because the filler starts to spread a little over time, but this can be refrained by having correct amounts of volume placed in the correct parts of the face. Filler should be replacing the fat-pads or bones that already exist in the face.

I think so far I've had around 10MLs of filler in my face, which is smaller than a tablespoon. And this 10MLs has been distributed in more than 15 different regions of my face, over time.

It is pricey, but that should encourage you to take it slow. It's a process, not a final destination. It's exciting to always have something to look forward to in the future, which is why I don't think you should do it all in one sitting - if you're going to add filler in more than three areas of your area. You don't want people to notice. If your filler is highly obvious, then it is of poor quality.

My advice would be to educate yourself as much as possible on the product, the anatomy of your face, and watch videos on YouTube to educate yourself. There's heaps of cosmetic doctors that offer educational videos - Dr. Jason Emer, Dr. Sarah Tonks, Dr. Gavin Chan, are all a few that come to mind - their videos are quite informative.

Like I said bro, it's one of the best investments I've ever done. Investing your money in your face is one of the best things you can do. Why waste it on cars, the latest gadgets, or just other frivolous crap? Your car you park at the curb, but your face is what follows you inside. People will be seeing more of your face than more of your car. So give them something sexy to look at ;)

Every dick and their dog will have something to say if you're open and honest with them about filler. I'm sure there'll be some cunts here that will have a comment or two about my post. People are dumb, uneducated, and ignorant. Ignore them. Don't listen to idiots. Focus on yourself, educate yourself with knowledge, keep your back nose, chest out, nose in the air, and be the best damn motherfucker you can be.

Hit me up if you have any more questions my man!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, to_stop_da_cope, Kingkellz and 4 others
Ever since I lost heaps of weight at 18, my face was deflated, flat, and hollow. Fat loss is great for the body, but not so much for the face.

Over the years, I've gotten dermal filler in pretty much all places of my face to replace the fat that was lost in my face after I started cutting and lost around one hundred pounds.

I've had filler in my front cheek, cheek bone, jawline, chin, temples, forehead, in the eyebrow, nasolabial folds, and under-eyes. The only place I haven't gotten it done yet is in my lips.

Honestly bro, it's been one of the best purchases I've ever done. When you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good, you can fkn slay the world.

My advice would be to go SLOW, and to keep everything in harmony. That means that all your facial features should be in harmony. I would refrain from trying to aspire for an "augmented" or fake look (e.g. those white girls on Instagram, or the trashy reality TV shows), because a natural look, and trying to replicate facial features that exist in nature, will ALWAYS be in fashion. The big lip trend, excessive square chin and jawline trend, the fox eye look, are all just trends - and trends come and go in fashion.

In my experience, I would recommend starting off slow and listening to your injector in regards to how many MLs of product to get. Everyone's face is different. Some need more in some areas, some people need less.

I typically go for a touch up around six months after my first injection, and then six months again after that. After the third touch up, I honestly haven't had to add any more filler because it's still there. This can be both a blessing or a curse. But if you've had filler placed in strategic parts of the face like the temple, nasolabial folds, or mid-cheek, then the volume created by this filler will always be aesthetically pleasing.

People that overfill their lips start to run into problems because the filler starts to spread a little over time, but this can be refrained by having correct amounts of volume placed in the correct parts of the face. Filler should be replacing the fat-pads or bones that already exist in the face.

I think so far I've had around 10MLs of filler in my face, which is smaller than a tablespoon. And this 10MLs has been distributed in more than 15 different regions of my face, over time.

It is pricey, but that should encourage you to take it slow. It's a process, not a final destination. It's exciting to always have something to look forward to in the future, which is why I don't think you should do it all in one sitting - if you're going to add filler in more than three areas of your area. You don't want people to notice. If your filler is highly obvious, then it is of poor quality.

My advice would be to educate yourself as much as possible on the product, the anatomy of your face, and watch videos on YouTube to educate yourself. There's heaps of cosmetic doctors that offer educational videos - Dr. Jason Emer, Dr. Sarah Tonks, Dr. Gavin Chan, are all a few that come to mind - their videos are quite informative.

Like I said bro, it's one of the best investments I've ever done. Investing your money in your face is one of the best things you can do. Why waste it on cars, the latest gadgets, or just other frivolous crap? Your car you park at the curb, but your face is what follows you inside. People will be seeing more of your face than more of your car. So give them something sexy to look at ;)

Every dick and their dog will have something to say if you're open and honest with them about filler. I'm sure there'll be some cunts here that will have a comment or two about my post. People are dumb, uneducated, and ignorant. Ignore them. Don't listen to idiots. Focus on yourself, educate yourself with knowledge, keep your back nose, chest out, nose in the air, and be the best damn motherfucker you can be.

The question is aren't fillers looksmin in the long run?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and CristianT

This is by far the best reply i’ve ever gotten and ever seen on this site. Thank you so much for this man, this is incredibly helpful and insightful advice! I’ll definitely pm you soon for some further advice if that’s all good with you. Thanks again man! 🙏

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Can you get fillers on your dick to make it look thicker?

Unironically, I’ve seen a post where a guy got it but it barely made difference, costed a bunch, fucks up some of the sensitivity.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31

literally no way to answer that unless there's been studies done with normal amounts and not comical amounts like the ken dolls have had/get

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 4430

In my opinion, it's not the filler that causes this, but the person.

Eventually you become used to how your face looks with filler, so you keep topping up again and again, adding more volume. Adding too much volume, having exaggerated and unbalanced facial proportions, plus the concept of filler migration all contributes to looking unnatural, fake, rounded, overfilled, and like a freak. It's not the filler fault, it's the person requesting this. Too much of anything isn't good, you know what I mean?

And hyaluronic acid, the ingredient that a vast majority of fillers are made of, creates the formation of collagen in the skin when injected subcutaneously. Collagen is what keeps the skin elastic, healthy, supple, and vibrant, and we naturally lose collagen as we age. Strategic placements of dermal filler really does increase skin quality and texture... (In conjunction with a healthy diet, exercise, and other healthy lifestyle choices haha).

And the beauty of hyaluronic acid is that it can be dissolved immediately, unlike implants. Your face constantly changes as you age, which is why I am not an advocate of implants, unless you have a significant facial deformity. It's much easier to dissolve a filler than it is to remove an implant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12066, Deleted member 9568, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
This is by far the best reply i’ve ever gotten and ever seen on this site. Thank you so much for this man, this is incredibly helpful and insightful advice! I’ll definitely pm you soon for some further advice if that’s all good with you. Thanks again man! 🙏
Haha all good my man!

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
You can actually lol, it's really expensive though, plus it needs to be topped up yearly.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and buckchadley31
Just so you know. Fillers don't totally dissolve and stay in the face, so In old age you will be left with this face full of old filler, you can see. Also there has been recorded people going blind from fillers. Bear that in mind.

Why would you want to keep having to add fake shit into your face to maintain it? What if you went broke or something? Moved away?

Your posts are always worth reading.
Thanks for that.
I can confirm that my wife has been doing this (small injections here and there) for years and she looks much better than 10 years ago.
Absolutely no bloating nor spreading.
Angularity is still present in her face (she has an insane jaw) if not more.

Speaking of harmony, what do you think of the YT channel "Danesthetics Medical" ?
I plan to have 1 ML to widen my chin and maybe a little bit projection.

Thanks for reading me.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SexyMofo
If you’ve gotten fillers, here are some questions I have:
I did it myself. Through hyalaron pen way. https://looksmax.org/threads/hyaluron-pen-and-fillers-experiences.61197/

- What area of the face did you get them injected?
I "injected" it into erea's to fix assymatry or flaws. But being watchfullt to not turn into puff pace.

Them being:
* lips alot
* chin alot
* jaw limited
* volume loss under eyes a very little bit
* cheeckbones a very little bit due to volume loss

- How MLs did you use?
For face Iguestimate the last time 1-2 ml total
Lip probs 1 ml.
I have no clue actually

- What brand did you use?
Through aliexpress.
I watched out for only wanting to buy the Cross LINKED hyalronic Acid. because that one better.
I think the brand was S-pretty king
- How much did you spend?
I did it 2 times. Overall around $150 each time I guestimate
- How long have they lasted?
Now 6 months later. They still there. they spread out abit over time imo
- Finally, was it worth it?
defenately. My assymatry was horrific, due to big injury on my lip erea due to dog attack as child whom fucked up my upperlip alot.
Now it's assymatry still, but plenty less bad.
Also noce to have more substanial looking chind, although I now also managed to eavy stubble fraud it.
Thank you all! 🙏 I’m planning on getting fillers in my jaw, chin, cheekbones, and lips. I’d really like to hear some of your guys experiences.
WATCH OUT FOR PUFFY FACE!!!!!!!!!
doctors say fillers stay in 1 place, don't migrate, and dissolve over time. ALL claims, I disagree with. And running risk of losing lean face due to fillers. So MODERATION

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Usum and SexyMofo
I did it myself. Through hyalaron pen way. https://looksmax.org/threads/hyaluron-pen-and-fillers-experiences.61197/

I "injected" it into erea's to fix assymatry or flaws. But being watchfullt to not turn into puff pace.

Them being:
* lips alot
* chin alot
* jaw limited
* volume loss under eyes a very little bit
* cheeckbones a very little bit due to volume loss

For face Iguestimate the last time 1-2 ml total
Lip probs 1 ml.
I have no clue actually

Through aliexpress.
I watched out for only wanting to buy the Cross LINKED hyalronic Acid. because that one better.
I think the brand was S-pretty king

I did it 2 times. Overall around $150 each time I guestimate

Now 6 months later. They still there. they spread out abit over time imo

defenately. My assymatry was horrific, due to big injury on my lip erea due to dog attack as child whom fucked up my upperlip alot.
Now it's assymatry still, but plenty less bad.
Also noce to have more substanial looking chind, although I now also managed to eavy stubble fraud it.
WATCH OUT FOR PUFFY FACE!!!!!!!!!
doctors say fillers stay in 1 place, don't migrate, and dissolve over time. ALL claims, I disagree with. And running risk of losing lean face due to fillers. So MODERATION

Wow thanks for the response man, really interesting. Were you scared at all about injecting in the wrong spots tho? Like i think of you hit certain spots you can go blind. I would totally do this if it wasn’t a risk.

Wow thanks for the response man, really interesting. Were you scared at all about injecting in the wrong spots tho? Like i think of you hit certain spots you can go blind. I would totally do this if it wasn’t a risk.
Yes, I was scared about that. As well as scared for infections.

Hence I bought all the stuff, needed to be disinfected as shit. My working erea at home, was hospital standard clean and disinficetd. As well as my hands, and obviously I wore gloves, which cnaged planty times, and so one.

Insjecting into vains, and turning blind.
Obviouslyscared of of that also.
hence I watched, learned and studied. WHich vains may cuase blindness if HA gets into that. Study general, and I rpinted out, where vains run on face. Studied my owns vains, to locate where these vains are running on my face. So I could locate the danger erea in my face for truning blind. Then I avoided those ereas, or whith the under eayes where i couldn't avoid these ereas I went very very low dose.

In essence. Blindness happens when a substantial amount of HA enters certain vains that run towards the eyes.
With injections, that risk is imo in essence higher then with hyalaron pen. because with injections, they inject alot at once, into 1 location, so f the doctor made mistake and hit vain then alot ofHA fillers will enter the blooadstream. While hyalron pen "only" enter small amounts of HA into face at each pump. So even if you were to hit vain, it will only be small amount, and you can see immediately due to getting blood or brush darkness happening, si you know you hit vain. So you can stop there. So less risk imo, with hyalron pen for blindness.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Incoming, SexyMofo and 1 other person
Yes, I was scared about that. As well as scared for infections.

Hence I bought all the stuff, needed to be disinfected as shit. My working erea at home, was hospital standard clean and disinficetd. As well as my hands, and obviously I wore gloves, which cnaged planty times, and so one.

Insjecting into vains, and turning blind.
Obviouslyscared of of that also.
hence I watched, learned and studied. WHich vains may cuase blindness if HA gets into that. Study general, and I rpinted out, where vains run on face. Studied my owns vains, to locate where these vains are running on my face. So I could locate the danger erea in my face for truning blind. Then I avoided those ereas, or whith the under eayes where i couldn't avoid these ereas I went very very low dose.

In essence. Blindness happens when a substantial amount of HA enters certain vains that run towards the eyes.
With injections, that risk is imo in essence higher then with hyalaron pen. because with injections, they inject alot at once, into 1 location, so f the doctor made mistake and hit vain then alot ofHA fillers will enter the blooadstream. While hyalron pen "only" enter small amounts of HA into face at each pump. So even if you were to hit vain, it will only be small amount, and you can see immediately due to getting blood or brush darkness happening, si you know you hit vain. So you can stop there. So less risk imo, with hyalron pen for blindness.
I didn't know u could use hyaluron pen for undereye

I didn't know u could use hyaluron pen for undereye
I did.
But not higher then the bone obviously. But it's obviously to most dabngerous erea for that blindness thing, so supper carefull, and very low dose. Only I used to fill up hollwoness a little bit

Your posts are always worth reading.
Thanks for that.
I can confirm that my wife has been doing this (small injections here and there) for years and she looks much better than 10 years ago.
Absolutely no bloating nor spreading.
Angularity is still present in her face (she has an insane jaw) if not more.

Speaking of harmony, what do you think of the YT channel "Danesthetics Medical" ?
I plan to have 1 ML to widen my chin and maybe a little bit projection.

Thanks for reading me.
Cheers for the feedback man, and that's good to hear about your wife.

I feel like if you take a moderate approach to filler, and you're injected with adequate amounts of hyaluronic acid, then the results can be fantastic. But when people go overboard and have too much product injected, then the concept of filler migration can begin to be a problem. But if you've had modest amounts of filler, and maintain a natural appearence, then you should have no concerns of filler migration - especially since the remnants of what's left behind is minimal. But if someone has had an excess amount of filler, in one area, then you can run into the risk of looking bloated later down the track. But the problem here isn't filler - it's EXCESS filler. Too much of anything isn't good.

Good luck with the chin filler brother, a wide square chin looks strong and masculine - I think you'll really love it.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
In my opinion, it's not the filler that causes this, but the person.

Eventually you become used to how your face looks with filler, so you keep topping up again and again, adding more volume. Adding too much volume, having exaggerated and unbalanced facial proportions, plus the concept of filler migration all contributes to looking unnatural, fake, rounded, overfilled, and like a freak. It's not the filler fault, it's the person requesting this. Too much of anything isn't good, you know what I mean?

And hyaluronic acid, the ingredient that a vast majority of fillers are made of, creates the formation of collagen in the skin when injected subcutaneously. Collagen is what keeps the skin elastic, healthy, supple, and vibrant, and we naturally lose collagen as we age. Strategic placements of dermal filler really does increase skin quality and texture... (In conjunction with a healthy diet, exercise, and other healthy lifestyle choices haha).

And the beauty of hyaluronic acid is that it can be dissolved immediately, unlike implants. Your face constantly changes as you age, which is why I am not an advocate of implants, unless you have a significant facial deformity. It's much easier to dissolve a filler than it is to remove an implant.
If fillers dissolve???
Why do people like Madonna have such puffy face? That should dissolve then also?

- What area of the face did you get them injected? Jawline, chin, zygos

- How MLs did you use? Self-injected, 6-7ml in total

- What brand did you use? Juvederm voluma

- How much did you spend? 1300 USD

- How long have they lasted? 1 year regarding volume; around 1-2 months regarding 70% of the angularity, sharpness

- Finally, was it worth it? Yes, definitely. In the future till I get all the osteotomies and orthodontic procedures I need, I'll be experimenting with monthly miniscule 0.5ml injections into every area of the face I'll already have injected during the yearly self-injections

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and SexyMofo
- What area of the face did you get them injected? Jawline, chin, zygos

- How MLs did you use? Self-injected, 6-7ml in total

- What brand did you use? Juvederm voluma

- How much did you spend? 1300 USD

- How long have they lasted? 1 year regarding volume; around 1-2 months regarding 70% of the angularity, sharpness

- Finally, was it worth it? Yes, definitely. In the future till I get all the osteotomies and orthodontic procedures I need, I'll be experimenting with monthly miniscule 0.5ml injections into every area of the face I'll already have injected during the yearly self-injections
Great response thanks man. If I remember correctly, didn't you get some with Dr Zach Ally too? Also did you use one of those hyalaron pens or a normal needle? Thanks bro.

If fillers dissolve???
Why do people like Madonna have such puffy face? That should dissolve then also?
Madonna is a classic example of someone who is over-filled with product. But hey, when you're an international celebrity and worth hundreds of millions of dollars, you're never going to hear the word 'no'.

I'd say majority of female celebrities get dermal fillers, especially in the cheeks, but most go unnoticed. Good cosmetic work is subtle and unnoticed. If cosmetic treatments are obvious, then this means that they look unnatural - and Madonna's excessive filler in the malar fat pad of her cheek is a classic example of this.

I think there would be a shorter list of female celebrities who HAVEN'T had filler, rather than those who HAVE had filler. Good filler, with proper technique and appropriate dosing is key.

But Madonna recently is looking quite good again. There was a time she looked grossly overfilled, but now she has either let them settle down over time, or they have been dissolved, and she's looking good again.

Madonna is a classic example of someone who is over-filled with product. But hey, when you're an international celebrity and worth hundreds of millions of dollars, you're never going to hear the word 'no'.

I'd say majority of female celebrities get dermal fillers, especially in the cheeks, but most go unnoticed. Good cosmetic work is subtle and unnoticed. If cosmetic treatments are obvious, then this means that they look unnatural - and Madonna's excessive filler in the malar fat pad of her cheek is a classic example of this.

I think there would be a shorter list of female celebrities who HAVEN'T had filler, rather than those who HAVE had filler. Good filler, with proper technique and appropriate dosing is key.

But Madonna recently is looking quite good again. There was a time she looked grossly overfilled, but now she has either let them settle down over time, or they have been dissolved, and she's looking good again.
Thanks for update.
I saw Jennifer Aniston once in an interview, I think she just got fillers soon therefore orso, because she looked puffy alot.

I suspect she uses as well.

Generally she looks awesome.
She is like 50 and moggs most 30-somwthing year old women by alot.

Haha all good my man!
Hey man, sent you a pm. Would really appreciate if you could read it whenever you have a chance. Thanks! 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747

@VenatorLuparius from the other thread I replied to you