Have you guys ever been caught with shoe lifts on?

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
title. If people at my school notice its so over

• JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, LampPostPrime, soover4me and 1 other person
I wear like 1.5 inch lifts in airmaxxes to get to 6’2
I had shit posture first week but have been fine since, never caught

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
if i wear my 2cm shoes with 1.5cm lift that would be the same as an airforce with no lift so i think ill be fine, ill just have to walk fast and im gonna put the lift underneath the sole

i wear 3cm shoes with old ass insoles that boost me in 1cm

• +1
my friend got caught during track & field
he was running and then tripped, his shoes fell off somehow and the lifts went flying in the air
i couldnt stop laughing
he was tryna claim that they were the insoles of his shoes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, proxyy, LampPostPrime and 3 others
I used a couple times to be 6' instead of 5'10.5 didn't notice any diff only pain in feet so stopped

i'm pretty sure it's almost impossible to notice, especially with the right pants

• +1
just cuz no ones said anything doesnt mean no ones noticed lol. theres a dude at my work like 5'8 or 9 with thick ass shoes, and he has lost weight and works out so he is probably at least somewhat looks aware, i think he's wearing lifts or at least wearing those shoes to increase height.

its just too awkward to say anything lol

• Hmm...
he was running and then tripped, his shoes fell off somehow and the lifts went flying in the air
i couldnt stop laughing
villain origin story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and LampPostPrime
i couldnt stop laughing
this is like something from a blackpill sitcom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and gr34ter
I remember once in my school all those mfs started picking random ppl in the classroom and if you got caught, you would have been grabbed in the arms and legs by like 20 classmates, and then they would throw your shoes and socks in the air, letting you barefoot, I was scared af because i had those invisible lifts that you hide in the socks and i couldnt go outside to take them off because they had the room's door closed, then out of sudden they stared at me and started chasing me to grab me, and im like FUCK NO NIGGERS and i had no option left but jumping out the window and run JFL, it was a first floor anyways but still :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, gr34ter, BoredPrince and 1 other person
I remember once in my school all those mfs started picking random ppl in the classroom and if you got caught, you would have been grabbed in the arms and legs by like 20 classmates, and then they would throw your shoes and socks in the air, letting you barefoot, I was scared af because i had those invisible lifts that you hide in the socks and i couldnt go outside to take them off because they had the room's door closed, then out of sudden they stared at me and started chasing me to grab me, and im like FUCK NO NIGGERS and i had no option left but jumping out the window and run JFL, it was a first floor anyways but still :lul:
Where's your school located at? Nicaragua? What kind of nigger behavior is that.

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Hey how do you get them to stay still? I have massive wide feet (5'10 size 14) they shift a lot

Where's your school located at? Nicaragua? What kind of nigger behavior is that.
No, im from colombia, Last year of high school is generally just bullshitting around and getting good grades, really common to see that kind of games here, and take in account that my school was one of the best in the city, Public schools are the actual degenerated shithole here, in one of them some 6th - 7th graders intoxicated a whole classroom with pepper spray lol

• Woah
Hey how do you get them to stay still? I have massive wide feet (5'10 size 14) they shift a lot
Prolly because your size 14 ngl that’s crazy big
I’m like size 11, maybe you could try to make your own lifts cutting up and sticking size 14 insoles together

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
just cuz no ones said anything doesnt mean no ones noticed lol. theres a dude at my work like 5'8 or 9 with thick ass shoes, and he has lost weight and works out so he is probably at least somewhat looks aware, i think he's wearing lifts or at least wearing those shoes to increase height.

its just too awkward to say anything lol
nah I’m very discreet about it, I wear longer pants that cover the top of my shoe, I wear smaller socks and I only started wearing them after we got back to school from the Christmas 10 week break

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime