have you guys ever been in a fight?

lust

lust

Bronze
i had one fight
it was in 6th grade, me against a 8th grader, shit you not i won the fight i was weak back then too jfl and kid height and muscle mogged me

his friends said he won (obviously) but everyone else said i won like literal randoms and some acquaintances, i didnt have much friends at that time

• +1
Reactions: murdah
forgot about 3rd grade

jfl some skinny faggot hit me with his lunchbox in my balls and then i got to beating on that nigga

Yes ive had many school fights i remember i punched a guy and broke his nose i got suspended for 3 days lol

• JFL
Reactions: lust
Yes ive had many school fights i remember i punched a guy and broke his nose i got suspended for 3 days lol
3 day sus for a nose break is crazy

wya?

in the us i would be expelled

i had one fight
it was in 6th grade, me against a 8th grader, shit you not i won the fight i was weak back then too jfl and kid height and muscle mogged me

his friends said he won (obviously) but everyone else said i won like literal randoms and some acquaintances, i didnt have much friends at that time
I fought 3 unprofessional fights if you dont count sibling physical fights the only one I lost was when my initial position was in a corner

• JFL
Reactions: lust
Prob 95% of the users here have been in a fight, typical male activities tbh

got into one fight and won

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Esteban1997