I have started becomming more misogynic and hating in the last couple of days

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
Im going back to what I used to be years ago, back then i hated everyone and everything. I wanted to kill most people who had laughed at me. Then I changed, and I was NT for years, until the last week or so

Something has just made me so mad lately and today a group of girls laughed at me because my ex and I tried to both get to like out of the class before each other and she won, I said fuck to myself and they started laughing

I got so fucking mad and immediatly I noticed one of the girls was looking at me kind of worried, like I was going to do something bad

And no, I'm not trying to sound "cool" or like elliot rodger, this is a thing i have had to see a doctor until I got medication that helped it

I just want these thoughts and rage against humans to end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, Abhorrence, 91302 and 4 others
@maxxmclooks

Im becoming like you @northern mogger :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Im going back to what I used to be years ago, back then i hated everyone and everything. I wanted to kill most people who had laughed at me. Then I changed, and I was NT for years, until the last week or so

Something has just made me so mad lately and today a group of girls laughed at me because my ex and I tried to both get to like out of the class before each other and she won, I said fuck to myself and they started laughing

I got so fucking mad and immediatly I noticed one of the girls was looking at me kind of worried, like I was going to do something bad

And no, I'm not trying to sound "cool" or like elliot rodger, this is a thing i have had to see a doctor until I got medication that helped it

I just want these thoughts and rage against humans to end
This thread seems incredibly like a "hey, look at me im a newfag who hates women! Thats what we do, right? Im one of you!" Kind of post

• +1
Reactions: greywind, reek, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
This thread seems incredibly like a "hey, look at me im a newfag who hates women! Thats what we do, right? Im one of you!" Kind of post
Fed posting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, nigkook and Lokki
Pattern recognition is misogyny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Deleted member 52452 and Lokki
incel rage its natural you just gotta let it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Lokki
same tbh, i was thinking of writing a thread about this yesterday too

couple days ago i was telling my friend how all the girls are the same, dumb hoes who are easy to manipulate and cant have a proper conversation with them etc.

also we were talking about these rape allegation concerning one guy we know, and i lectured him about blackpill and how she wouldve not minded at all (quite the opposite prolly) if the guy had been chad/good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Lokki and ShawarmaFilth
same tbh, i was thinking of writing a thread about this yesterday too

couple days ago i was telling my friend how all the girls are the same, dumb hoes who are easy to manipulate and cant have a proper conversation with them etc.

also we were talking about these rape allegation concerning one guy we know, and i lectured him about blackpill and how she wouldve not minded at all (quite the opposite prolly) if the guy had been chad/good looking
Bbc

• JFL
and yeah i have deep hatred for humanity too and ive been trying to convice this one girl to do suicide or traumatize her badly, somewhat long story, posted a thread about it some days ago, this ultimately has led me to get extremely blackpilled even tho before i just found the whole blackpill funny

but i’ve lost my hope in humanity through personal experiences and not bc what some incel is saying online

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reek, Abhorrence, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
and yeah i have deep hatred for humanity too and ive been trying to convice this one girl to do suicide or traumatize her badly, somewhat long story, posted a thread about it some days ago, this ultimately has led me to get extremely blackpilled even tho before i just found the whole blackpill funny

but i’ve lost my hope in humanity through personal experiences and not bc what some incel is saying online
True, ive never cared about what some random NEET incel says on the internet, its the personal things that make me blackpilled

Having girls laugh at me today for literally just throwing my backpack against a wall makes me even more fucking raging

I guess even though we are lurking we are constantly consuming content like this which makes us blackpilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, maxxmclooks and Deleted member 52452
and ive been trying to convice this one girl to do suicide or traumatize her badly
Ive actually succeeded In that when I was 11, I got this girl to actually kill herself because of me

I dont really feel bad because well, I havent gotten in trouble

• JFL
@maxxmclooks

Im becoming like you @northern mogger :lul:
My rage is infinite
HD wallpaper peaky blinders thomas shelby eye2

• +1
Reactions: reek, maxxmclooks and Lokki
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki
what the fuck man

Give me a story time
Wouldnt you say you are one of the flaws in it?

• +1
Ive actually succeeded In that when I was 11, I got this girl to actually kill herself because of me

Bro 🤦‍♂️

True, ive never cared about what some random NEET incel says on the internet, its the personal things that make me blackpilled

Having girls laugh at me today for literally just throwing my backpack against a wall makes me even more fucking raging

I guess even though we are lurking we are constantly consuming content like this which makes us blackpilled
agreed, but i still think that i wouldve not ended up this blackpilled this quickly without this forum:feelswah:

• +1

good, dont feel bad

• +1
what the fuck man

Give me a story time

alr i’ll pm u if cant find thread

everyone you love is fucked, most of the girls who i would consider gl or to would have a relationship are railed to shit

everyone is so fucking disgusting

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
same I was speeding in my friends camaro and a retarded slut tried to ccut me off.

only a female would do that.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
alr i’ll pm u if cant find thread

everyone you love is fucked, most of the girls who i would consider gl or to would have a relationship are railed to shit

everyone is so fucking disgusting
Thought u werent gonna do anything

Bro this virgin shit only matters if YOUR a virgin

Ur body count is almost a whole classroom bro, it’s closer to 20 than it is to 0

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Deleted member 52452

Mood What GIF by NBC

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
mb i red wrong

i mean yeah, 16bc and degenerate, but bc my double standards/machiavellianism/narcissim i dont consider myself as a flaw or disgusting like the others

• JFL
same I was speeding in my friends camaro and a retarded slut tried to ccut me off.

only a female would do that.
did you kill her?

• +1
Reactions: 91302
mb i red wrong

i mean yeah, 16bc and degenerate, but bc my double standards/machiavellianism/narcissim i dont consider myself as a flaw or disgusting like the others
Self reflect

Like bro i cant believe you’re blinding by this shit

Self reflect

Like bro i cant believe you’re blinding by this shit
i mean yeah im self reflecting and im very much aware that im basically just like them but still in my mind im not, they are disgusting shit and im not, to me

did you kill her?
i should have.

there was technically a yield to peds sign but only a fucking retard would step in a crosswalk when a 650hp muscle car is coming at them.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and maxxmclooks
i should have.

there was technically a yield to peds sign but only a fucking retard would step in a crosswalk when a 650hp muscle car is coming at them.
did u even hit her?

• +1
Reactions: 91302
did u didnt even hit her?
I didn't make contact but she fell from the wind of the car.

I was @ 130mph and she looked no heavier than 90lbs.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and maxxmclooks
i mean yeah im self reflecting and im very much aware that im basically just like them but still in my mind im not, they are disgusting shit and im not, to me
Just get a bbc all ur problems will fix

I didn't make contact but she fell from the wind of the car.

I was @ 130mph and she looked no heavier than 90lbs.
well i hope she atleast got traumatized, tho its maybe good that u didnt hit her bc camaro wouldve been damaged

Pray for bbc and if god wants to he’ll give you it
i already have really dark dick, my friends pick on me saying i have bbc

but its still only ~17cm so its just bc:feelswah:

• So Sad
idk why its like that, the skin is just like a lot darker than my other skin, when i was a kid my grandma asked if i play with my dick a lot bc its so dark

idk why its like that, the skin is just like a lot darker than my other skin, when i was a kid my grandma asked if i play with my dick a lot bc its so dark
No bro
WHY ARE UR FRIENDS TALKING ABOUT THE SHAPE AND COLOR OF UR COCK

No bro
WHY ARE UR FRIENDS TALKING ABOUT THE SHAPE AND COLOR OF UR COCK
well like yk when mans go to sauna etc. these niggas make fun of me saying i have bbc

• JFL
well like yk when mans go to sauna etc. these niggas make fun of me saying i have bbc
what country r u in?
Is it normal to just know what ur friends cocks look like

what country r u in?
Is it normal to just know what ur friends cocks look like
finland

well like we go to the sauna occasionally and we are naked there so i mean if youve went to sauna with them then yes prolly

finland

well like we go to the sauna occasionally and we are naked there so i mean if youve went to sauna with them then yes prolly
Oh in the usa we chill in swimsuits or a towel we dont just whip out our penises and start having a coloring contest

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and maxxmclooks
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth