Have you guys ever farted loudly in class?

cooldude1231

cooldude1231

Solstice
One time in class i had my airpods in and i was holding back this fart. I thought it was a false signal so i let it go through hoping itd be silent but i was wrong and i ended up farting super loud. I wasnt sure if i farted or not cause my music was too loud but the teacher took a 5 second pause afterwards and the whole class started laughing and i stayed still lifeless avoiding the reality of what i just did

I was like this right after ripping out a fat one

Have u guys ever done something like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eiegta, NorwoodAscender and diditeverbegin
No

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
no but a girl did in my night class last night. she’s like 6’2. i couldn’t stop laughing

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and cooldude1231
one time i farted during a history test and laughed out loud and carried on with the test

• JFL
one time i farted during a history test and laughed out loud and carried on with the test
I wish i had a reaction i just remained still.. probably seemed so weird :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
1721657465071d

• JFL
One time this fat kid farted during testing hour, and everyone (but me) burst out laughing and he got suspended from school for the day

• JFL
One time this fat kid farted during testing hour, and everyone (but me) burst out laughing and he got suspended from school for the day
Damn free bro

• JFL
Reactions: Tortoisecel