Have you guys seen the shortguys Reddit? Brootal

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
How did all these men allow foids to brainwash them into thinking 5’8-5’10 are manlet heights. Do these people even go outside? Are most men in the USA not around 5’9? I’m an older zoomer and still most people are like 5’9/5’10. There isn’t a huge difference to me at 6’ when I see a 6’3 man or a 5’9 man. 4” difference is where it becomes brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreekGenes and PlayersGetPlayed
Same as r/smalldickproblems I'm pretty sure I saw a "5.5" on one of the user's flair there.

How did all these men allow foids to brainwash them into thinking 5’8-5’10 are manlet heights. Do these people even go outside? Are most men in the USA not around 5’9? I’m an older zoomer and still most people are like 5’9/5’10. There isn’t a huge difference to me at 6’ when I see a 6’3 man or a 5’9 man. 4” difference is where it becomes brutal.
stupid foids… the internet made chad easily available through goy dating apps and now they think chad is the standard because everyone below chad doesn’t even exist to them… brutal

stupid foids… the internet made chad easily available through goy dating apps and now they think chad is the standard because everyone below chad doesn’t even exist to them… brutal
So fucked up tbh. I wonder when these studies will start to come out in 40 years about how gen z parents and grandparents are all taller than their kids because stupid 4’11 foid only dates 6’9 chad how will this end jfl

Same as r/smalldickproblems I'm pretty sure I saw a "5.5" on one of the user's flair there.
Honestly small dick is such cope. 9/10 gen z don’t even get the chance to GET that far and even once you do if the foid isn’t ran thru she has no idea what 8” is. Jfl

that's it im killing myself with a glock 17 in 15 minutes

• +1
Reactions: xyl
that's it im killing myself with a glock 17 in 15 minutes
Get leg lengthening surgery and wear tall shoes with 3 inch inserts

It's one of the most blackpilled subs, along with blackpillscience it's not deleted yet, probably because it's hard to srgue with that at all.

It's one of the most blackpilled subs, along with blackpillscience it's not deleted yet, probably because it's hard to srgue with that at all.
It makes me feel bad as well. A lot of my friends/family are shorter and we don’t hang much but when we do we roast each other and are brutal to each other I wonder if all short guys actually feel this way

• JFL
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings