Have you had bad experience with ur small dick?

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Platinum
my friend with a 7incher got told by his girlfriend at the time he had a nice "boyfriend-dick" :lul::lul:
As in it wasn't too big that it hurt her.

Anyone with a pencil dick get commented on?

the title and body doesn't really match bud

the title and body doesn't really match bud

Hey bud, I was adding something people cared about more cuz I'm guessing most people don't have a pencil dick like I have, and am also generally curious about comments people recieved on their dick

I know your size and you’re not even small, you’re above average. I haven’t had sex so I can’t say. However keep in mind some women are looser than others, so that doesn’t mean you are actually small just because it’s a cave down there.

I know your size and you’re not even small, you’re above average. I haven’t had sex so I can’t say. However keep in mind some women are looser than others, so that doesn’t mean you are actually small just because it’s a cave down there.
alright, I've just heard the sentiment online "I'd rather he have a small dick that a pencil one" That a long but skinny penis is actually worse than a proportionally small one to the girth.

Also I agree, they can blame our size but we can blame their tightness in return

alright, I've just heard the sentiment online "I'd rather he have a small dick that a pencil one" That a long but skinny penis is actually worse than a proportionally small one to the girth.

Also I agree, they can blame our size but we can blame their tightness in return
People exaggerate. There are no true pencil dicks, because girth is never that comically skinny. If it’s average at the very least, then there’s no problem whatsoever. The good thing about “pencil dicks” is that they tend to look longer than they really are, which can create a better visual. Often I see people talk about their own “pencil dick,” but when you see their pictures it looks nowhere near small or anything. Women will generally blame it on men because they are also insecure about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie