Have you raised your hand on your partner any time?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–—๐–• โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ‡
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
97,893
Reputation
297,931
Have you ever slapped or otherwise physically hurt your girlfriend when you got angry? I haven't When I'm pissed, raising my voice is usually enough for her to get that I'm upset She's also much smaller than me and I know I could hurt her badly if I put my hands on her so I don't. I draw the line at not raising a hand even when I'm angry.
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish, BigBallsLarry and Askinov
Yes my cousin who I was married to back in Afghanistan

I would relentlessly beat her everyday just because
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D02, BigBallsLarry, arthurfish and 1 other person
@BigBallsLarry
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
Have you ever slapped or otherwise physically hurt your girlfriend when you got angry? I haven't When I'm pissed, raising my voice is usually enough for her to get that I'm upset She's also much smaller than me and I know I could hurt her badly if I put my hands on her so I don't. I draw the line at not raising a hand even when I'm angry.
fuck that bitch lwky i should have slapped her
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Jason Voorhees
Have you ever slapped or otherwise physically hurt your girlfriend when you got angry? I haven't When I'm pissed, raising my voice is usually enough for her to get that I'm upset She's also much smaller than me and I know I could hurt her badly if I put my hands on her so I don't. I draw the line at not raising a hand even when I'm angry.


fuck u saar i hate u kind
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: D02, BigBallsLarry, Jgns and 2 others
@Jgns @Daddy's Home @Yliaster
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
No but ive wanted to. Most I've done is yell :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Jason Voorhees
nah never, if a mistake is that big then the mistake is usually just part of who they are, and itd be less effort to just leave them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and BigBallsLarry
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Jgns and Askinov
View attachment 5716352

fuck u saar i hate u kind
adbul made this edit
Eid Allah GIF by VeganArabs
:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and Jason Voorhees
No but ive wanted to. Most I've done is yell :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I've never even yelled at my girlfriend tbh, only raised my voice

It's not a low T thing, as a man you should learn how to assemble domination and set boundaries without the use of force or losing control of emotions. That's actually high T and not beating women.
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and Jason Voorhees

Similar threads

orbitlet
Replies
13
Views
74
LowInhibNoSMV
LowInhibNoSMV
V3xo
Replies
4
Views
57
price.
price.
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
21
Views
155
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
69FutureChad69
Replies
6
Views
42
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
Metroid Prime
Replies
4
Views
36
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top