because of their religious belief or their self training ....etc
@Ken

• +1
Reactions: Ken and notsocommonthumb
Yes.
I know one very personally.
He has mental problems.
He's very insecure.
He's literally a chad with appeal but because of mental problems lives like an incel.
Very sad story but it is possible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, yyy, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
@Ken

Yeah the example I am looking for man my fellow brother of Christ who devoted himself to Gid to not lose virginity before marriage and marries a non-virgin?? Man it is brutal.

Even God says beware of women who lost their virginity before marriage

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Ken and notsocommonthumb
never even met a KHV mtn

Since all this sigma stuff came up theres probably some of them

Yes.
He has mental problems.
He's very insecure.
He's literally a chad with appeal but because of mental problems lives like an incel.
Basically Vasilly Stepanov, he went schizo

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Basically Vasilly Stepanov, he went schizo
Coincidently that's a surprisingly accurate representation of the guy I'm talking about, looks-wise. Handsome and also appeal-wise. I'd even argue this guy is more handsome van Stepanov but that's subjective.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes.
He has mental problems.
He's very insecure.
explain please?

Coincidently that's a surprisingly accurate representation of the guy I'm talking about, looks-wise. Handsome and also appeal-wise. I'd even argue this guy is more handsome van Stepanov but that's subjective.
TF nigga?

@Ken

Even all the comments are telling him how cucked he is. I dont know how he sleeps at night. You can see the pain in his face anytime she talks about her past.

• So Sad
Even all the comments are telling him how cucked he is. I dont know how he sleeps at night. You can see the pain in his face anytime she talks about her past.
why?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ken
virgin maybe if they are in strict religiuos family

@greycel @Whatever

I only know one guy in real life who openly said he's a virgin and he's LTN, fat, Asian from a really white area, he posted this on Facebook years ago when he was in his early 20s.

As far as the best looking guys I know, and I'm thinking back to college and going more by how girls talked about them than any of our PSL metrics, they're definitely not virgins but they're not slayers either. They're relationship minded. My 6'2" surfer Chadlite friend, our other friend described him as "not a very sexual person" and his sister who I was friends with talked about him like he was really nerdy. Another friend in that group, he has a great face but he's manlet, he said things lamenting "hookup culture" and definitely preferred LTRs.

Honestly, I have a hard time making friends with other guys and when I do they're always on the soft, gentle, hippieish side, so I've never been around slayers. But I have observed a correlation between good looks and preferring LTRs, and if you throw in some kind of religious objection or maybe some other circumstances, yes, I can believe there are virgin Chads out there.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Xangsane
I know chad who was khhv till 19, but he was sniffing coke and doing gym most of the time

I only know one guy in real life who openly said he's a virgin and he's LTN, fat, Asian from a really white area, he posted this on Facebook years ago when he was in his early 20s.
Expected.
As far as the best looking guys I know, and I'm thinking back to college and going more by how girls talked about them than any of our PSL metrics, they're definitely not virgins but they're not slayers either. They're relationship minded. My 6'2" surfer Chadlite friend, our other friend described him as "not a very sexual person" and his sister who I was friends with talked about him like he was really nerdy. Another friend in that group, he has a great face but he's manlet, he said things lamenting "hookup culture" and definitely preferred LTRs.

Honestly, I have a hard time making friends with other guys and when I do they're always on the soft, gentle, hippieish side, so I've never been around slayers. But I have observed a correlation between good looks and preferring LTRs, and if you throw in some kind of religious objection or maybe some other circumstances, yes, I can believe there are virgin Chads out there.
Just as I noticed too
High Chadlites and Chads seem to prefer LTRs and for some reason, very emotionally picky. It looks like they won’t settle for anything less than true love and not a woman who just wants him for his face and looks (weirdly they can instantly sniff out a woman who wants him for just that)
Which is why I’ve also seen some chadlite and Chad with questionable looking women
I believe that:
  • LTNs and below are not slayers and that’s expected
  • Neither are most MTNs but,
  • Gymmaxxed, popular high MTNs and HTNs slay the most and rack up insane body counts. Like that one guy on Love Island who had a body count of 150
  • Some chadlite absolutely can slay, but the majority (and the chads) seem to prefer an LTR and they even seem idealistic about love and don’t want anything less

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
After some range of looks, or after some experiences, or both, one realises that being a slayer leads nowhere. Those who are good-looking realise this earlier, generally. The 'fuck' mentality is more for those who don't have many options.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Xangsane
its actually so funny, my chad friend who is 'muslim' vowed to stay virgin until marriage. That lasted long, he lost it at 16 :lul:.

its actually so funny, my chad friend who is 'muslim' vowed to stay virgin until marriage. That lasted long, he lost it at 16 :lul:.
To who

Sounds like a bearded htn

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Expected.

Just as I noticed too
High Chadlites and Chads seem to prefer LTRs and for some reason, very emotionally picky. It looks like they won’t settle for anything less than true love and not a woman who just wants him for his face and looks (weirdly they can instantly sniff out a woman who wants him for just that)
Which is why I’ve also seen some chadlite and Chad with questionable looking women
I believe that:
  • LTNs and below are not slayers and that’s expected
  • Neither are most MTNs but,
  • Gymmaxxed, popular high MTNs and HTNs slay the most and rack up insane body counts. Like that one guy on Love Island who had a body count of 150
  • Some chadlite absolutely can slay, but the majority (and the chads) seem to prefer an LTR and they even seem idealistic about love and don’t want anything less
After some range of looks, or after some experiences, or both, one realises that being a slayer leads nowhere. Those who are good-looking realise this earlier, generally. The 'fuck' mentality is more for those who don't have many options.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Some sheboon (ltb) who he didn't even like probably. Now he is slaying whites to. He has bad taste though, he stays around for the uglies and leaves the gl ones because they are 'boring'. I think he's severely brainwashed.

• +1
Sounds like a bearded htn
no beard. Insane dimorphism, strong dental facial growth, 6'5 light skin (semi pro in football to)
edit: I would rate him chadlite, but may have some bias.

• +1
According to some of my friends, I didn't take advantage of certain situations and they thought I was pretentious or rude to females.
A friend of mine recently told me that if it wasn't for looks I would be screwed because I don't know how to behave.

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Xangsane
Yes.
He has mental problems.
He's very insecure.
suifuel for mentalcels