Have you seen Chads that are KHHV????

Some sheboon (ltb) who he didn't even like probably. Now he is slaying whites to. He has bad taste though, he stays around for the uglies and leaves the gl ones because they are 'boring'. I think he's severely brainwashed.
Why so? Do you have a pic of him?
And what does he mean boring

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Some sheboon (ltb) who he didn't even like probably. Now he is slaying whites to. He has bad taste though, he stays around for the uglies and leaves the gl ones because they are 'boring'. I think he's severely brainwashed.
Did he look white?

• +1
most attractive women are shallow. I don't want to dox him because he has pics of him out there, but I will send you his side profile in dms (from when he was 15) so you can see how robust he is.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'll send it here I guess because it won't let me dm.

I know he's doing a weird face, but just look at those bones :love:.
(15 here btw)

I think a chad who hasn't held hands or is hugless is impossible and that even goes for MTN.

But kisless and virgin yes. There are chads who truly are mentally fucked and super socially anxious.

Not common as chads in the first place are rare and most wouldn't be like that.

• +1
I'll send it here I guess because it won't let me dm.

I know he's doing a weird face, but just look at those bones :love:.
(15 here btw)

Looks African admixed

Looks African admixed
yeah, now that I look back he's much darker. More on the brown side. Don't want to dox, but interestingly, he's not even from Africa. The dad is white, mum is black.

• +1
yeah, now that I look back he's much darker. More on the brown side. Don't want to dox, but interestingly, he's not even from Africa. The dad is white, mum is black.
Mulatto?

• +1
Everyday see one khhvChad in mirror reflection

According to some of my friends, I didn't take advantage of certain situations and they thought I was pretentious or rude to females.
A friend of mine recently told me that if it wasn't for looks I would be screwed because I don't know how to behave.
Relatable. I am quite straightforward and apparently that's a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@Ken

12:36 , to me it doesn't seem like she believes the words she says. Imo she didn't take accountability for her actions, just like children don't.

Its so pathetic video if you think about it.

But understandable approach given their age and situation.

• +1
12:36 , to me it doesn't seem like she believes the words she says. Imo she didn't take accountability for her actions, just like children don't.

Its so pathetic video if you think about it.

But understandable approach given their age and situation.
Why not?

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Of course not, what kind of retarded question is this?

Watched the whole video, if he is not lying (probably not), I feel bad for him. He deserved more, but more is not available anymore.

She actually brought up what is behind the fact she is not virgin anymore: romantic movies, literature, softcore ...

• +1
Watched the whole video, if he is not lying (probably not), I feel bad for him. He deserved more, but more is not available anymore.

She actually brought up what is behind the fact she is not virgin anymore: romantic movies, literature, softcore ...
What do you think he deserved?