have you swallowed the faggot pill yet?

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
It’s been proven. Studies show gay men have sex with women earlier than straight men

Haynes first came out as gay when he was 14, though had lost his virginity the year before when he was in eighth grade — first to a woman and then to a man.
“I lost my virginity at 13, to a girl and a guy,” Haynes said, explaining the female was 15 at the time and the male, 16. “I’ve never said that before.”

AnguishedConsiderateKrill-small.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 7240, turkproducer and 1 other person
Repost op is a 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
@thehealingfields :sneaky:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
take the op pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Torero and Deleted member 6273
swallow it

Analysis showed that the women rated men as significantly more physically attractive when they believed the men were homosexual than when they believed the men were heterosexual. The 65 men did not rate photographs of 3 women as more physically attractive when they believed the women were lesbian compared to when they believed the women were heterosexual. The results illustrate an effect of the "gay-pretty-boy stereotype," namely, that women judged to be nonhomophobic perceived homosexual men as more physically attractive than comparable heterosexual men.

fuckin faggots

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 6723
Hmmm Colton Haynes lets have a look at him...

1280_coltonhaynes_050616.jpg

Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22