Have you taken the Mike Thurston pill?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Face so good he gets asked to be placed on erotica book covers

What Really Happened In IBIZA

Get's paid millions to chill on yachts all day with instagram sluts

Slayed all the way through university back in the early 2010s, when literally nobody gymcelled + no online dating

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, nope, 2beltshawty and 28 others
@ChickenAndRiceBrah post the iconic gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16453
Met him a couple of times in Dubai 😻😻🤙🤙. Very humble guy wallah. Around 0.5 inches taller than me depending on footwear 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙

• Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa and forevergymcelling
This thread about him was suifuel

View attachment 1933997

View attachment 1933996

View attachment 1933998

View attachment 1933999

View attachment 1934000
View attachment 1934001
View attachment 1934003

Slayed all the way through university back in the early 2010s, when literally nobody gymcelled + no online dating

View attachment 1934004
View attachment 1934005
View attachment 1934006

View attachment 1934009
Its awesome for him, but the real red-pill is that none of em are jb , which are the sexiest of all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Allornothing, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
his forehead is too round, hairline too high, and his chin is retruded. he is forever a joke

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23239, stevielake and 10 others
nah, Nanapill where its at :owo:

how can threads like this motivate me to keep going on with my life?

i have to do 12 years of med school like a dog
have to gymcel
lose my collagen because of stress due to med school being hard

just to have be LTRmaxxed to some mid bitch

meanwhile all he had to do was exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, User49, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
He's a real Chad it's over for twinks worshippers like Tails

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others

have to gymcel

You don't have to do all that med school shit

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14693
Mike Thurston is a real life gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
You don't have to do all that med school shit
yes but its fun, i met a lot of cool people that share pesroanntlies w me
i actually met many girls that share my persona and we might smash too

so its good shit overrall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

have to gymcel

Cope bitches don't care about money at all till their used up. You should jb max while you can. Old users here are learning the hard way no amount of slays with even instagram model tier foids can mog fucking a prime jb.

Mike Thurston is a real life gigachad
he has tiny bones, is roughly the size of a wymxn, and routinely gets height mogged in photos

• +1
buzz cut pilled again

he has tiny bones, is roughly the size of a wymxn, and routinely gets height mogged in photos
Never noticed his tiny bones, and I’m pretty sure he’s 6ft or at least 5’11

Cope bitches don't care about money at all till their used up. You should jb max while you can. Old users here are learning the hard way no amount of slays with even instagram model tier foids can mog fucking a prime jb.
i get jbs lol its about thinking long term bro

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
lets be real looksmaxxed does it matter bro, yes he has tiny bones yes blablaba

at the end of the day bro, he makes like thousands of thosuadns out of nothing
fucks hot bitches and get invited to fuck hot bitches on yachts

like damn

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
i get jbs lol its about thinking long term bro
Mirin bro, you won at life:geek:, you beat all these there slayers with their " 100+ lay count BRO" cause their fucking old used up roasties.

• +1
Mirin bro, you won at life:geek:, you beat all these there slayers with their " 100+ lay count BRO" cause their fucking old used up roasties.
i mean bro i live in a country where sex is taboo and msot girls i fw'd were virgins and i'm 18

its easy to fuck jbs here espceially as an 18 yr old guy like me

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and AscensionMan98

View attachment 1933997

View attachment 1933996

View attachment 1933998

View attachment 1933999

View attachment 1934000
View attachment 1934001
View attachment 1934003

View attachment 1934004
View attachment 1934005
View attachment 1934006

View attachment 1934009
Literally only mid girls

Literally only mid girls
Only cause he wants it

I’m sure there are hundreds of stacies in his DMs through money and status alone, never mind his looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Only cause he wants it

I’m sure there are hundreds of stacies in his DMs through money and status alone, never mind his looks
I agree. I can’t cope that he has it all. Idc about his face mine is more than enough to get lusted by the girls he is lusted upon if not more. What i dont and will never have is his carefree lifestyle and money. I dont even wanna slay just be enough rich to never work agaib

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
lets be real looksmaxxed does it matter bro, yes he has tiny bones yes blablaba

at the end of the day bro, he makes like thousands of thosuadns out of nothing
fucks hot bitches and get invited to fuck hot bitches on yachts

like damn

he makes that by being a cuck to corporate interests. sam hyde unironically lifemogs him into oblivion. while thurston's running around doing the bidding of his corporate masters and shilling for advertiser revenue, sam hyde is beholden to no one and does what he wants.

thurston has to promote that bluepilled lifestyle to incels, it's what dan bilzerian did. ie look at me on this boat with all these instagram models. lets consider the logistics of that and see how bullshit it all is.

so he's going to be alone on this boat with all these wymxn, isolated from the world. what is he going to talk about with them after he finishes having sex presumably in 5 minutes? obviously they're being paid by his corporate sponsors to be there, imagine how awkward it all would be. obviously,they merely took a photo there, some corporate cuck in a suit probably came by and told them what a good job they're doing, and after 1 hour they went back on shore and he went back on a computer to do his work while the others go and edit the video on a computer like a cuck, or whatever.

pull back the curtains and you will see a 5'8 manlet with a fucked up cranium doing hair transplants because he's bald from the stress+roids, facing the dread of aging and becoming irrelevant to his audience, trying to run a business shilling crappy products. he's basically just a salesman in a social media centric pyramid scheme comprised of other social media "influencers" and they're all working hard trying to make their masters filthy rich off incel money while they get some scraps on the side as their reward.

no one who actually lives his kind of lifestyle for real, would try so hard on camera to convince you how good it is. they'd want to keep it a secret especially if they're banging multiple jbs a day on a yacht out in the ocean. mike thurston looks like he's having a seizure every time he's on camera shaking his bald head in front of the camera trying to ham it up for his normie audience.

thurston is unironically an example of lookism. because he's so small and fucked up looking, he has to compensate just like that goblin bilzerian. real gigachads do all this shit on the down low with 14 year olds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, horizontallytall, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
he makes that by being a cuck to corporate interests. sam hyde unironically lifemogs him into oblivion. while thurston's running around doing the bidding of his corporate masters and shilling for advertiser revenue, sam hyde is beholden to no one and does what he wants.

thurston has to promote that bluepilled lifestyle to incels, it's what dan bilzerian did. ie look at me on this boat with all these instagram models. lets consider the logistics of that and see how bullshit it all is.

so he's going to be alone on this boat with all these wymxn, isolated from the world. what is he going to talk about with them after he finishes having sex presumably in 5 minutes? obviously they're being paid by his corporate sponsors to be there, imagine how awkward it all would be. obviously,they merely took a photo there, some corporate cuck in a suit probably came by and told them what a good job they're doing, and after 1 hour they went back on shore and he went back on a computer to do his work while the others go and edit the video on a computer like a cuck, or whatever.

pull back the curtains and you will see a 5'8 manlet with a fucked up cranium doing hair transplants because he's bald from the stress+roids, facing the dread of aging and becoming irrelevant to his audience, trying to run a business shilling crappy products. he's basically just a salesman in a social media centric pyramid scheme comprised of other social media "influencers" and they're all working hard trying to make their masters filthy rich off incel money while they get some scraps on the side as their reward.

no one who actually lives his kind of lifestyle for real, would try so hard on camera to convince you how good it is. they'd want to keep it a secret especially if they're banging multiple jbs a day on a yacht out in the ocean. mike thurston looks like he's having a seizure every time he's on camera shaking his bald head in front of the camera trying to ham it up for his normie audience.

thurston is unironically an example of lookism. because he's so small and fucked up looking, he has to compensate just like that goblin bilzerian. real gigachads do all this shit on the down low with 14 year olds.
Caged but tbh thats not a life i want i just want the money

Reason why people here say and cope that gymcel doesnt do anything is because they themselfs are coping with NATTY GYMCELING,
if you roid and go for the type of physique mike thirston has, provided u are at least normie in the face u will SLAY, period.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~ and forevergymcelling
1c84648fb8aab195e54c4c5e2d65423a88499b2d.jpg
6013e8a89a5fc10dc429a89305ca0d4b6012bba9.jpg

c4c7a8248c60218c7d929f55212afe7a4225869c.gifv

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amexmaxx and spark
Have you taken the forevergymcelling pill where you rot on internet forums posting about other successful men all day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Prince88, N1666 and 4 others
His nose is ideal for a male

View attachment 1933997

View attachment 1933996

View attachment 1933998

View attachment 1933999

View attachment 1934000
View attachment 1934001
View attachment 1934003

View attachment 1934004
View attachment 1934005
View attachment 1934006

View attachment 1934009
@marauder High class old money slayer

Rope industry should hire you. Killer advertisement.

His jaw is ideal for men.
Robust V shape.

It’s over

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Death to all who mog me in any way.

Can't cope, all I can do is gymmaxx further to look like him but my subhuman muscle genetics only allow me to look like him natty
Screenshot 20230127 163454 216

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Bump
mike is ubermensch
24e4184a9de98517921f6663b0777faa.jpg

@Marsik