Have you watched German TV series?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I wonder if German TV series are popular around the world. Have you watched some German TV series?

Dark
Babylon Berlin
4 Blocks
How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast)

Have you watched any of these?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, lutte, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
I watched the one on the island where they are naked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 7098
Reac

No, I watched in the early 90s a German soap opera - "The Guldenburgs", about a rich German family who had a beer brewery, I think it was a copy after similar American shows like Dallas or Dynasty, back then we only had one TV channel you see, and we watched whatever they showed, this also included German, French, Italian, Japanese, etc. movies and tv series...

I’ve watched dark

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
No

• So Sad
i only watching this
images

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexAP
No, I watched in the early 90s a German soap opera - "The Guldenburgs", about a rich German family who had a beer brewery, I think it was a copy after similar American shows like Dallas or Dynasty, back then we only had one TV channel you see, and we watched whatever they showed, this also included German, French, Italian, Japanese, etc. movies and tv series...
Never heard of the series before, now I googled it lol.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and Deleted member 9670
I watched cobra11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and AlexAP
Well how can you have the flag of another country in your flag?
idc about the flag

what problem do you have with the Australia it's got a different culture to the UK

I wonder if German TV series are popular around the world. Have you watched some German TV series?

Dark
Babylon Berlin
4 Blocks

Nope

Derrek
Wolff
Buddy und Terrence Hill movies

• +1
In my country there's in television a german tv series called "love storm" (Sturm der Liebe) but I don't watch it because it's a boring soap opera. Old ladies watch it, maybe they like german actors :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, lutte and AlexAP
How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) is blackpilled as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and AlexAP
In my country there's in television a german tv series called "love storm" (Sturm der Liebe) but I don't watch it because it's a boring soap opera. Old ladies watch it, maybe they like german actors :lul:
View attachment 1370566
Yeah I know that show, never watched it but it's quiet popular among older folks here, I guess it's because the channel that produces the show is mostly for older people.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
They're italians
YEah I know.
I dunno why I watched on German TV. They were only broadcasted there for us.
They never made it to Dutch TV.

• +1
I watched Drak (dropped it in the middle of the third season tho), I think it's very well known even outside Germany

• +1
How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) is blackpilled as fuck
Yes, and it was entertaining, someone here should make an online business where they sell finasteride, RU58841, shoe lifts, PE devices, Retin A, contacts, Phenibut, etc. and make millions with it.

• JFL
On a side note, vampy Martha with a fringe from the 3rd season fogs hard

How to sell drugs online and 4blocks were entertaining but I always feel a difference between German and english tv shows/movies. I don’t know why but often I can’t really take the German actors serious

I tried to watch Dark, but I was too low iq to understand it. Was also on mobile half the time haha.

How to sell drugs online was okay.

• +1

Dark
Babylon Berlin
4 Blocks

Der Untergang
Das Boot

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Dark i really enjoyed tbh, haven’t watched another German series though.

• +1
I’ve seen Deutschland 89

• +1
MV5BMjRlZTU1YzQtNzVkMC00YzI2LTk3OWQtZjVhYzQ5MzNhZGRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkyMjA2NjU V1

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and lutte
I watched alarm fuer cobra 11

• +1
View attachment 1370566
my mother watches this and another one called red roses

• +1
How to sell drugs online and 4blocks were entertaining but I always feel a difference between German and english tv shows/movies. I don’t know why but often I can’t really take the German actors serious
I sometimes can hear that it's their real voice, sounds different than when the voices are synchronized. It's kinda weird, but I can still enjoy it when the show is good. But then, German series aren't that good most of the time.