Have your parents experienced side effect from the vaccine?

Have you or your parents experienced side effect from the vaccine?

• I or my parents DID NOT experience side effects

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I or my parents DID experience side effects

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Kraken
It's been ~8 months since my mothers 2nd vaccine and shes still experiencing adverse effects.
Her side effects, which NEVER occurred prior to the vaccines, include: intermittent swollen tongue, random subcutaneous lumps moving and down her leg and disappearing, blood clots (red dots) at the tip of her finger, complaints of incessant 'tiredness' and low energy, increased allergic reactions to different food, dizziness, cold/hot sweats when asleep that are so severe they wake her up, a random subcutaneous lump on her head, tingling in her fingers, random spots/bruising/melanoma like spots occurring more frequently.
After 8 months the above STILL occur regularly...
I'm scared for her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and Chasseur
Multiple family members, yes. Cousin had a stillbirth, mother got shingles. But I don't know how severe and long-lasting the damage is, they seem ok-ish now.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Yes. family members having blood disorders and needing transfusions frequently.

Im sure everyone else that took it are having problems but i dont think they have the attention span to notice it, or to report it to others. id say the sides vary from brand to brand.

I definitely think its bad with the blood. People passing out, lack of breath and athletic ability plus my experience in family with blood disorders lets me know the blood sides are legit af.

• So Sad
Multiple family members, yes. Cousin had a stillbirth, mother got shingles. But I don't know how severe and long-lasting the damage is, they seem ok-ish now.
awful. i guess we all have to wait and see for the long term effects; the great experiment

Last edited:
Yes. family members having blood disorders and needing transfusions frequently.

Im sure everyone else that took it are having problems but i dont think they have the attention span to notice it, or to report it to others. id say the sides vary from brand to brand.

I definitely think its bad with the blood
. People passing out, lack of breath and athletic ability plus my experience in family with blood disorders lets me know the blood sides are legit af.
i agree. i talked to some family friends and not one person did not have an adverse effect such as blood clots/lumps, passing out, perceived weakened immunity/low energy, yet they just persisted with their life as best they could and failed to report it to any vaccine adverse effect system.
this shit scares me

association between V and blood clots 0.09% (excluding under reporting factor!?) https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/10/5/799/htm
MRNA vaccine may impede long term immunity - Anti-nucleocapsid antibodies following SARS-CoV-2 infection in the blinded phase of the mRNA-1273 Covid-19 vaccine efficacy clinical trial https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.04.18.22271936v1.full
blood abnormalities post jab; clotting formations hours after https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47/95
30% vacc showed 30% cardiovasc injuries https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202208.0151/v1
some of these are pre-prints but worth considering
a lot of interesting stuff on https://brownstone.org/tag/vaccines/ and the british medical journal https://www.bmj.com/coronavirus

Last edited:
It's been ~8 months since my mothers 2nd vaccine and shes still experiencing adverse effects.
Her side effects, which NEVER occurred prior to the vaccines, include: intermittent swollen tongue, random subcutaneous lumps moving and down her leg and disappearing, blood clots (red dots) at the tip of her finger, complaints of incessant 'tiredness' and low energy, increased allergic reactions to different food, dizziness, cold/hot sweats when asleep that are so severe they wake her up, a random subcutaneous lump on her head, tingling in her fingers, random spots/bruising/melanoma like spots occurring more frequently.
After 8 months the above STILL occur regularly...
I'm scared for her.
Yes. Hairloss and varices and decayment. Thx god I fought against that fucking FUCKING vaccine and never got that hoax injected in my system

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Patient A
Yes. Hairloss and varices and decayment. Thx god I fought against that fucking FUCKING vaccine and never got that hoax injected in my system
Glad to hear boyo 🫡👌🤙👍

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Only noticeably for the following day.

Who cares about parents or vaccine? Just take a needle up the arse and try to think some happy thoughts, faggot.

Who cares about parents or vaccine? Just take a needle up the arse and try to think some happy thoughts, faggot.
very strange post ser.
i care about my parents & as the c19 vaccines have been injected into billions of people, the thread is a discussion worth having.

very strange post ser.
i care about my parents & as the c19 vaccines have been injected into billions of people, the thread is a discussion worth having.
So is an ass pump full of amphetamine, but I don't go and cry about it online. Just do what's right for you and try not to get hurt. I personally quit all drugs, but it's only because my cock is so big that I put it in my mouth and was able to shut up about it.

• Ugh..
So is an ass pump full of amphetamine, but I don't go and cry about it online. Just do what's right for you and try not to get hurt. I personally quit all drugs, but it's only because my cock is so big that I put it in my mouth and was able to shut up about it.
that is a very schizophrenic post. u should unironically get some psych meds from a doctor if ur being srs.

idk but i fucking have covid . been had for days now . Fuck america

• JFL
Oh Christ I took the Mark didn't I

• Woah
Number of deaths in my country 2015-2022
650BE677 F9A7 458D A472 B73D8E9DA641

Over for vaxxedcucks tbh, feel so bad for innocent people that got gaslighted into taking it when they didn’t need it. And this year is just the beginning

• Woah
idk but i fucking have covid . been had for days now . Fuck america
have u been getting sicker more frequently post vaccination?
presidents and prime ministers all over the world have remarked on how safe and effective vaccines are so they must be safe :forcedsmile:

Last edited: