Havent grown taller since 14

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Iron
How over is it? I'm 16 and my dick just grew 🤣
Jfl I'm 5'7 if anyone was wondering, I think I stunted my growth by being a gymcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter, lunin7 and TheLooxMaxingKing
Jfl I'm 5'7 if anyone was wondering, I think I stunted my growth by being a gymcel
bro, im like 5"7,5 rn and im 15, im starting to get worried as fuck, if im gonna stunt my growth too, i had a growth spurt before starting gym and after gym i have grown like 4cm, pls god i just wish to get another 10cm spurth....

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and gr34ter
bro, im like 5"7,5 rn and im 15, im starting to get worried as fuck, if im gonna stunt my growth too, i had a growth spurt before starting gym and after gym i have grown like 4cm, pls god i just wish to get another 10cm spurth....
I mean I hope you grow, but yeah my dick grew alot when I started doing more cardio and I might have gained half an inch of height because I was 5'6.5 and now I'm 5'7. I'm just hoping I grow to 5'9 5'10

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and TheLooxMaxingKing
I mean I hope you grow, but yeah my dick grew alot when I started doing more cardio and I might have gained half an inch of height because I was 5'6.5 and now I'm 5'7. I'm just hoping I grow to 5'9 5'10
Yep, my estimated is height is around 5"9-5"10, but if i dont reach it, im just propably gonna save up for few years and do LL at around 22.

You want mog battle with dicks, who have the bigger one. jfl

Yep, my estimated is height is around 5"9-5"10, but if i dont reach it, im just propably gonna save up for few years and do LL at around 22.
Nah don't lol. You're 5'7.5 u can easily fraud 5'8 by wearing shoes. I would only recommend LL if you're a turbo manlet aka under 5'4

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
You want mog battle with dicks, who have the bigger one. jfl
I'm gonna be honest I used to be very depressed about my dick size and it grew from below average to somewhat above average. I hope something like this happens to my height but honestly idk. I'd be happy with 5'9 or 5'10

• +1
Nah don't lol. You're 5'7.5 u can easily fraud 5'8 by wearing shoes. I would only recommend LL if you're a turbo manlet aka under 5'4
idc bout your opinion, if your not 180cm + no chance being a chad, just the truth.

same and I've probably stopped growing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and TheLooxMaxingKing
I'm gonna be honest I used to be very depressed about my dick size and it grew from below average to somewhat above average. I hope something like this happens to my height but honestly idk. I'd be happy with 5'9 or 5'10
You will grow height, since you only 16, also u can go to xray to check your growth plates, but cmon, you dont want to take dick battle? i dont have very big

idc bout your opinion, if your not 180cm + no chance being a chad,
Debatable. I've seen more good looking guys facially around my height then 5'11+. I think it's because HGH causes your entire facial structure to grow and a few mm can affect your looks alot. But yea u arent wrong in some sense. Being 6/10 facially and over 6'0 you're practically chad

• +1
Debatable. I've seen more good looking guys facially around my height then 5'11+. I think it's because HGH causes your entire facial structure to grow and a few mm can affect your looks alot. But yea u arent wrong in some sense. Being 6/10 facially and over 6'0 you're practically chad
Yep. Agreed, and LL getting more and mote better and better results, so it will bascially be free height, but only downside is costs pretty much, but you can just save up for it.

But cmon Send pic of your dick bruh, i will rate

One of my friends is 5'8 and he looks very similar to Hernan drago and a mix of Richard ramirez. He's also around my age but he started balding young. But his facial structure is so strong to the point where it doesn't even make him ugly or anything. He literally won the lottery for best facial structure

I was 5’5 at 15, had a fully beard now I’m 5’11 at 17. My dad is 5’3 and mom is 5’1 so u can never really know

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and TheLooxMaxingKing
I was 5’5 at 15, had a fully beard now I’m 5’11 at 17. My dad is 5’3 and mom is 5’1 so u can never really know
You are one lucky motherfucker, im so fucking jealous, kys you dumb fucking fag

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Doesn't help when your sisters are average height but your aren't. Least I'm mtn facially that's all I got going for me
nigga mtn means nothing to hypergamous foids, it’s over for you

your best isn’t enough.

• +1
my dad is like 5"9 and mom is like 5"4, so i have potential for 5"10+?

I hope I'm as lucky as you. I'm south Asian and I can barely grow facial hair at 16. My dick also grew this year. Pray for me boyos

• +1
I hope I'm as lucky as you. I'm south Asian and I can barely grow facial hair at 16. My dick also grew this year. Pray for me boyos
Facial hair doesn’t really mean much. I have Arab tier facial hair genes so I started getting pubes when I was fucking 7

Facial hair doesn’t really mean much. I have Arab tier facial hair genes so I started getting pubes when I was fucking 7
Yea there was a guy in my school who had facial hair at like 13 and was 4'11 had his growth spurt at 16 and is now 5'5. His beard is legit thick as fuck as well so it's not low t pubey beard but a grown man one

• +1