Haven't slept and properly ate in few days, descended by 1-2 PSL

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Never underestimate the importance of sleep and eating. I look so much worse now, and it will take at least a month to go back to my starting position. I look tired, my face became puffier even though I lost weight, acne appeared again... Not worth it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
you look the same. its just you feel like shit makes you think you look like shit @PingPong

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Essonerian, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 14323
Never underestimate the importance of sleep and eating. I look so much worse now, and it will take at least a month to go back to my starting position. I look tired, my face became puffier even though I lost weight, acne appeared again... Not worth it
this post just further asserted my beliefs, sleeping and proper diet are essential for health maxxing=lookz

you look the same. its just you feel like shit makes you think you look like shit @PingPong
Not at all. Huge difference in looks. Even bigger difference in mood though. I have never lost so much motivation for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
Not at all. Huge difference in looks. Even bigger difference in mood though. I have never lost so much motivation for life
mood yes bro but looks remain the same. its just you feel awful so when oyu look at yourself you will ugly. make selfie when you didnt sleep for long and when you slept look you will see there is not difference @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
mood yes bro but looks remain the same. its just you feel awful so when oyu look at yourself you will ugly. make selfie when you didnt sleep for long and when you slept look you will see there is not difference @PingPong
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 5786 and AscendingHero
When I don't sleep for too long, or I am tired, my PSL drops significantly. I have taken selfies where I am tired before. My optimal looks level is 4-6 hours after I woke up.

No way. I looked much better while water fasting. I lost face fat which ascended me. It must be the sleep, that can make you look like a zombie.

No way. I looked much better while water fasting. I lost face fat which ascended me. It must be the sleep, that can make you look like a zombie.
idk, I actually look a bit more high bf. Not sure why. I havent been drinking enough water tho

when I'm in a bad mood i look so bad, maybe it's mental but i think there's correlation between the way u look and ur cortisol levels so when im rlly stressed/sad i look like shit, pale with dark circles etc but when im in a good mood i look so much better like there's a glow in my face. I've heard some anecdotes and a lot of people seems to experience this. But whatever i hope u will do better in the future brother, remember no one is coming to save you, u are probably at the end of the tunnel so only YOU can do the first step, no one else. Take care brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786