Havent worked out in a year, but my muscles go right back to where they were after 1 workout (life pro tip, work out at 18-19 like a bootcamp

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
Thats right, my unroided natty physuiqe is so refined that my lean musculature goes right back to where it was after one single workout.

I worked out like a dog for hours when I was 18 and 19 and I dont lose my muscle because of this.

Take this tip, workout young, stay strong forever.

The cucks you see with low t are because they never worked out properly and really pushed their limits.

Spaniardirishgenes

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
you look very small

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong, 2d v2, BoneDensity and 1 other person
you look very small
its all about lean muscle definition, not juiced up water filled muscles. PLus I'm 6'4 so there a lot of bone to wrap these meat packs around.

All around I'm stronger then anyone I've arm wrestled and I've done so with many juiced up twinks who have water weight.

Next

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deprived and AscendingHero
Mirin insertions!

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Mirin insertions!
Yup this is the one comment I always here, but then get asked why I don't bulk up. I've tried to bulk and felt like total shit so It's best just to stay lean with good muscle, while still looking slim.

IMO its the most attractive to JBs so Imma stick with it.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer and AscendingHero
Yup this is the one comment I always here, but then get asked why I don't bulk up. I've tried to bulk and felt like total shit so It's best just to stay lean with good muscle, while still looking slim.

IMO its the most attractive to JBs so Imma stick with it.
Lean is everything

Low muscle mass and low body fat mogs

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
im addicted to this game [media]

its by far the best fighting game on the market where you can just kick the shit out of rabbits

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
You have a lot of muscle packed into a narrower frame then mine. As I wrote before, I have a very long frame with wide shoulders. I don't think you mog but you could probably throw some decent punches before I took u down

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
You have a lot of muscle packed into a narrower frame then mine. As I wrote before, I have a very long frame with wide shoulders. I don't think you mog but you could probably throw some decent punches before I took u down
I'm a grappler physique wise I mog

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Thats right, my unroided natty physuiqe is so refined that my lean musculature goes right back to where it was after one single workout.

I worked out like a dog for hours when I was 18 and 19 and I dont lose my muscle because of this.

The cucks you see with low t are because they never worked out properly and really pushed their limits.

View attachment 1673169
Muscle memory helps in regaining the muscle when u workout later

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Working out causes your muscles to carry extra glycogen and be temporarily inflamed. This causes a mild but noticeable increase in size as long as you continue to workout.

After 1 workout you begin to regain the intramuscular water retention and inflammation that makes your muscles appear bigger.

Even with muscle memory you are barely gaining back any tissue after 1 workout.

But yes, after you gained a certain amount of muscle there's a good chance you will never go back to your pre weight lifting state unless you starve yourself. Even when I stop lifting for a year straight my arms never go below 14.5" even though when I started working out for the first time my arms were only 12.5".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Tonymontana and TrestIsBest
Working out causes your muscles to carry extra glycogen and be temporarily inflamed. This causes a mild but noticeable increase in size as long as you continue to workout.

After 1 workout you begin to regain the intramuscular water retention and inflammation that makes your muscles appear bigger.

Even with muscle memory you are barely gaining back any tissue after 1 workout.

But yes, after you gained a certain amount of muscle there's a good chance you will never go back to your pre weight lifting state unless you starve yourself. Even when I stop lifting for a year straight my arms never go below 14.5" even though when I started working out for the first time my arms were only 12.5".
my arms always looked the same after gaining all that muscle. Ill post another pic in a couple months when I gain all my weight back, gonna start creatinemaxxing and working out again.

View attachment 1673169

biceps are useless when you have 6" wrists

True tbh.

I worked out after 1 1/2 years 5 days ago

Did 4 workouts till now and muscles already came back hard especially shoulders and arms

Also my bench went from 55 kg to 70 kg in 4 workouts

(5 reps)

my arms always looked the same after gaining all that muscle. Ill post another pic in a couple months when I gain all my weight back, gonna start creatinemaxxing and working out again.
Yeah oldcel at the gym told me once that you can’t lose muscle. Could be legit