Haven't you noticed how beautiful it is to see the few good traits you have due solely to your mother's hypergamy?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Hypergamy is a great thing

You should wish that your mother was more hypergamous

It's necessary so the average height doesn't become 5'3" and the average psl is 3-3.5 and everyone is low iq and poor like some 3rd world country where everyone breeds and looks like cockroaches

People with garbage genetics should just have the option to request a painless death or be able to live but have it illegal for them to reproduce

Their would be places an incel would go to where a hooker would fuck them so they wouldn't go ER which I know already is a thing but it isn't legal

Yes I know that includes me obviously. I never even planned on reproducing

You guys should all agree with this unless you misread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Polar, Deleted member 16677, 6’1cel and 7 others
there could also be realistic sex robots an incel could buy to have in their house or some hooker could just be paid to live in their house and have sex with them if they need the real thing

the redditors (incels in denial) would be satisfied by this meanwhile most of the full blackpillers would just request the painless death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21620, Account and 2 others
when he was young my father was a pretty boy but I inherited all my traits from my grandparents jfl

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You're handsome

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member and Growth Plate

It's necessary so the average height doesn't become 5'3" and the average psl is 3-3.5 and everyone is low iq and poor like some 3rd world country where everyone breeds and looks like cockroaches

People with garbage genetics should just have the option to request a painless death or be able to live but have it illegal for them to reproduce

Their would be places an incel would go to where a hooker would fuck them so they wouldn't go ER which I know already is a thing but it isn't legal

this is true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Account and Growth Plate
my mother was very hypergamous
I hate to think of what kind of abomination she would've created if she reproduced with her looksmatch

Yea, I got my tall chin and caucasian skull structure from my dad. I dont even wanna know how much of subhuman I would've turned out to be if she married her looksmatch.

Cope

Women care more about money than looks when marrying someone that’s why each generation is getting more subhuman

I’ve seen grad pics from 80s & 90s and they brutally mogged

• +1
Reactions: latincell95

My mother wasn't hypergamous :lul::lul::lul:

She literally married a 5'4" Chadlet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

My grandfather was a 6'2 mogger and his wife was some 4'10 midget. Because of this. My mother ended up as a 5'1 foidlet and my dad is 5'3.

Had my grandfather been hypergamous, or my grandmother wasn't. I wouldn't be in this mess.

Jfl at people who think hypergamy is a good thing.

My grandfather was a 6'2 mogger and his wife was some 4'10 midget. Because of this. My mother ended up as a 5'1 foidlet and my dad is 5'3.

Had my grandfather been hypergamous, or my grandmother wasn't. I wouldn't be in this mess.

Jfl at people who think hypergamy is a good thing.
Yes I know how height genetic recombination works. It still applies in this case

There was a lower chance of your mother ending up as much as midget from her dad's genes and your mother had the chance to end up 5'9" if she got really lucky (female equivalent fo 6'2")

HOWEVER

Due to her mother's genes, there would have always been the chance of her ending up 4'10" too

I don't believe 4'10" femlets should be allowed to reproduce

But a hypergamous average height 5'5" women reproducing with a 6'0" male gives the son a high chance of ending up in the 5'10" - 6'0" range with it being very unlikely for the son to end up under 5'10" which is good (unfortunately I was the unlikely case but I'm just an outlier)

Yes I know how height genetic recombination works. It still applies in this case

There was a lower chance of your mother ending up as much as midget from her dad's genes and your mother had the chance to end up 5'9" if she got really lucky (female equivalent fo 6'2")

HOWEVER

Due to her mother's genes, there would have always been the chance of her ending up 4'10" too

I don't believe 4'10" femlets should be allowed to reproduce

But a hypergamous average height 5'5" women reproducing with a 6'0" male gives the son a high chance of ending up in the 5'10" - 6'0" range with it being very unlikely for the son to end up under 5'10" which is good (unfortunately I was the unlikely case but I'm just an outlier)
Not really. I'd say the woman would have to be at least 5'7 rather than 5'5

Not really. I'd say the woman would have to be at least 5'7 rather than 5'5
I'm basing this merely off of midparental height calculation

5'7 is the female equivalent of 6ft. With a 6ft male, the child would have the highest chance of ending up 6ft. Ignoring recessive genes and grandparents ofc

5'5 is the equivalent of 5'10. With a 6ft male, it puts the child in the most likely range of 5'10 - 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm basing this merely off of midparental height calculation

5'7 is the female equivalent of 6ft. With a 6ft male, the child would have the highest chance of ending up 6ft. Ignoring recessive genes and grandparents ofc

5'5 is the equivalent of 5'10. With a 6ft male, it puts the child in the most likely range of 5'10 - 6'0
Based on?

Based on?
Look up midparental height calculator and see for yourself

Female equivalent height is 5 inches lower than males on average

E.g. in the US 5'9" men 5'4" females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Xangsane
Look up midparental height calculator and see for yourself

Female equivalent height is 5 inches lower than males on average

E.g. in the US 5'9" men 5'4" females
I'm 5'9 and my ideal height for a girl is 5'2 - 5'4

avg psl is 1.5-3.5

I have no good traits.

my parenta are looksmastched and even the same height too

The only thing I got from my father was his shit eye area, which was his one bad trait. I wish I was lightskin and had straight hair like him. I'd be a 6ft lightskin prettyboy with a tiktok haircut.