Just do it brah
Title im blacout and i hate myself for not being enough AMA

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
what do you hate about yourself

Im so tired man

1) im a narcissist that is consciously aware of it but it is like a drug
2) i can get hookups but not a gf

it’s totally normal to have spikes and dips in confidence, being aware of it already puts you ahead of like 90% of the western world

dude most of us wish we could get hookups lol

you live a life where you know all you really need to improve is personality, since women already want to hook up with you, that’s a pretty good start if i say so myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Mr. President
it’s totally normal to have spikes and dips in confidence, being aware of it already puts you ahead of like 90% of the western world

dude most of us wish we could get hookups lol

you live a life where you know all you really need to improve is personality, since women already want to hook up with you, that’s a pretty good start if i say so myself
I feel tortured, i hate it. The slayer dreaam is fake af and i just want to end it. I just wanr a wife

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and humanoidsub7
Just relax. Get in your car and drive at high speeds in the wrong lane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Mr. President
I feel tortured, i hate it. The slayer dreaam is fake af and i just want to end it. I just wanr a wife
the slayer dream is bullshit bro you’re not gonna fix any problems by having more sex, that’s just what your dick wants you to think

you’ll get there bro, it’s never too late to find love just keep putting yourself out there until someone clicks with you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, Shkreliii and Mr. President
the slayer dream is bullshit bro you’re not gonna fix any problems by having more sex, that’s just what your dick wants you to think

you’ll get there bro, it’s never too late to find love just keep putting yourself out there until someone clicks with you
Thanks man you helped me have hope

• Love it
Reactions: Nameless King