Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gribsufer1 and poopoohead
It also gives you a higher IPD

Mines 70 wtf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, thecel and BrahminBoss

Mines 70 wtf
Yes higher than average ipd makes you look alert and smart. Low ipd is Down syndrome traut

@NarrowBones

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DerangedLunatic, Deleted member 50702, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others

Mines 70 wtf

lol yeah, a random compliment i've gotten throughout my life is how my eyes somehow make me "look smart".
b4 being blackpilled and introduced to these autistic ratios of ipd esr & pfl i never really cared or knew what made my eyes special, i thought they were dead average due to them being just basic light brown eyes.

However, after being blackpilled i realized my eye area is what truly saved me. My ipd is wide and i have insane pfl for being an ethnic. My lashes accentuate this further. My brows help fraud ipd as well as theyre long and positively tilted.

I think the ratios that people here categorize into aspie names and terms are ratios that the human brain automatically associates with certain character traits. Here for example it's IPD correlating to perceived intelligence.

Physiognomy pill is brutal tbh. People associate you with being low or high perceived intelligence simply by the spacing of your eyes; without ever speaking a word to you.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 40471
lol yeah, a random compliment i've gotten throughout my life is how my eyes somehow make me "look smart".
b4 being blackpilled and introduced to these autistic ratios of ipd esr & pfl i never really cared or knew what made my eyes special, i thought they were dead average due to them being just basic light brown eyes.

However, after being blackpilled i realized my eye area is what truly saved me. My ipd is wide and i have insane pfl for being an ethnic. My lashes accentuate this further. My brows help fraud ipd as well as theyre long and positively tilted.

I think the ratios that people here categorize into aspie names and terms are ratios that the human brain automatically associates with certain character traits. Here for example it's IPD correlating to perceived intelligence.

Physiognomy pill is brutal tbh. People associate you with being low or high perceived intelligence simply by the spacing of your eyes; without ever speaking a word to you.
Yes higher than average ipd makes you look alert and smart. Low ipd is Down syndrome traut

@NarrowBones
Mines doesnt look good though a bit too wide Ill say ideal is around 66

I don't think I have seen a more water thing in my life

Its not really water. Iq is more about cortex surface area to brain size ratio, the more of that the harder and more complex topics you can think about, essentially using more of your brain.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Heinrich Schmidt, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Its not really water. Iq is more about cortex surface area to brain size ratio, the more of that the harder and more complex topics you can think about, essentially using more of your brain.

These fags are saying everything's water to sound edgy on a fucking forum. Insufferable ZOomers.

Anyway read this:

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

@NarrowBones
Wait is this actually true my ipd and pfl is large and i get called he is smart he can do it! all the time for 0 reason i have 0 achievement academically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milosz, BrahminBoss and poopoohead
These fags are saying everything's water to sound edgy on a fucking forum. Insufferable ZOomers.

Anyway read this:

View attachment 2545217
its really stupid because obviously if what the post said was the case then whoever has the most HGH and shit would be the smartest person in the world.

There’s definitely a correlation between size and intelligence, you get 2 MZ twins but one is smarter their brain will be bigger because their body has put more nutrients and shit to grow it and ensure its capable of doing the level of thinking required

But its not as simple as just bigger equals smarter otherwise elephants would be smarter than us. Stupid post from op.

Although what i do think is interesting is that the only animal with an equally developed prefrontal cortex and brain folds as humans are dolphins

And they rape all the females all the time, like, sadistically rather than just out of biological drives. interesting that with a lack of society they behave that way, maybe we would act like that without society. Scary to think about

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
the correlation is surprisingly weak
that's because IQ is a reasonably flawed measurement. aka you can learn the test and its methods to significantly increase your score and also things like how rested you are, how alert you are, whether you've recently consumed sugar, caffeine, nicotine etc affect the result

best indicator of intelligence is gaming prowess :feelsez:

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It’s not just Cortex surface area but also grey matter density in Cortez, number of folds etc.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
that's because IQ is a reasonably flawed measurement. aka you can learn the test and its methods to significantly increase your score and also things like how rested you are, how alert you are, whether you've recently consumed sugar, caffeine, nicotine etc affect the result

best indicator of intelligence is gaming prowess :feelsez:
Being good at which games 🙀

Being good at which games 🙀
probably starcraft ngl

but even vidya that's considered reasonably simple yet competitive like lol, chinks and gooks dominate just due to ability to see and weigh all variables at the same time (as well as manlet reaction time boost I guess)

not talking about fps or similar stuff

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
It’s not just Cortex surface area but also grey matter density in Cortez, number of folds etc.
Yeah true but i dont know enough about grey matter to explain it properly lol

r = 0.24 is very, very weak correlation

Somalimax sure

Then why are a lot of guys with big heads stupid af?

If you don't mind can you show me your eyes?

I don't think I have seen a more water thing in my life

that is well known since always. People get dumber over age cause the brain literally shrink. I have a giant ass head but im getting dumber and dumber cause im not exercising it at all lol keep playing video games.