Having a black cock is ideal in 2023 for all races

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Thoughts on this? Legit pink cocks look pathetic compared to dark cocks

NTR Hentai has taught me to associate pink cocks with cucks and dark cocks with virile bulls. Females feel the same way, even if you are white having a dark cock is a halo because it will feel more like a disgusting foreign object which is perfect for arousing sexual desire in women through a taboo

Dick PSL is also heavily influenced by coloring. The shaft should be dark brown and the head should be a dark purpleish red.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo and Mio

NTR Hentai has taught me to associate pink cocks with cucks and dark cocks with virile bulls. Females feel the same way, even if you are white having a dark cock is a halo because it will feel more like a disgusting foreign object which is perfect for arousing sexual desire in women through a taboo

Dick PSL is also heavily influenced by coloring. The shaft should be dark brown and the head should be a dark purpleish red.
I have brown cock

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
brb gonna paint my cock black

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer

3637016 1694434216949

legit

pink penis = uncooked meat

tan color and darker = cooked meat

white female want to eat a cooked meal not raw meat

• +1
Reactions: exo