Having a Chad Roommate is potent Suifuel

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
He just told me he's going to the chick he met last night

Meanwhile I'm staying home studying

Hes tall and broad with HTN face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 5815, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
He just told me he's going to the chick he met last night

Meanwhile I'm staying home studying

Hes tall and broad with HTN face
What’s considered tall

My roommate was a HTN latin guy. He was only 5'8 but managed to pull hard. Had like 3 different girls over the course of the semester but he flunked out :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
My roommate was a HTN latin guy. He was only 5'8 but managed to pull hard. Had like 3 different girls over the course of the semester but he flunked out :lul:
Only 3 girls the whole semester and that’s considered good ahahahahhahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yorker12, Deleted member 18776, bara and 1 other person
I would not expect that with that height tbh.

3 girls over a semester mogs avg man hadx but isnf slayed level imo. That would be atleast 4 girls a month

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Oberyn and Deleted member 18879
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deprived and Ceo of cope
this combo is unstoppable
Indeed. I wish I never become a fat fuck during my formative years and ended up an autist as a result. In grade school I was a harmonic mogger and had so many friends :ogre:

Indeed. I wish I never become a fat fuck during my formative years and ended up an autist as a result. In grade school I was a harmonic mogger and had so many friends :ogre:
Reminder that even finding/stumbling upon a psl forum means you are bottom precentile in NT

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
deadass, but MUH HEIGHT, sorry melvin but your mediocore face scares all the stacies away :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I thibk you replied to the wrong person since erik jon is a height coper

Cope. I have a Chadlite Face yet am incel due to 5'7 height. My frame is average-lean
You are giga overrating your face. A real chadlite at 5'7 wont go without pussy for longer than a month at worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 16110, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Cope. I have a Chadlite Face yet am incel due to 5'7 height. My frame is average-lean
can’t be incel and chadlite facially at 5’7 so you’re not chadlite

taylor buchanan and x are both 5’6 and chadlite facially. they wouldn’t be incels anywhere in the world

i don’t think you understand how gl chadlite (5-5.75 psl) is

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Your also retarded if you were nt you’d be fine, and your probably only htn

A chadlite irl wont even be incel at 2'3 missing all of his limbs with curry accent. See autistic james videos (he is chad but still proved my point. Also destroys environment cope)

If your tall and nt face is cope
Noted

mogged by the gigabrained .org user once again :love::love::love::love: