Having a chadlite friend is the most blackpill experience you can ever have

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
This person mogs me into oblivion in every stat that can't be controlled (face, race, height just by 1in) and let me tell you he lives in another world. The way he views interactions with females is just in a different stratosphere. He has everything handed to him just by virtue of being born the way he is.

Getting ignored by girls at parties because he's next to me, him getting all of the special treatment in the work setting, constantly has girls approach him to date, etc. And it's fine if I have to work harder to receive that same halo effect. But I know I won't. I'm already doing it to no avail. It's over boyos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, shogrim, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
Only reason girls talked to me at school was to ask for my chad friends number

• JFL
Reactions: mid
Swear to god they live in a different fucking planet I want to vomit whenever I see them get some experiences casually that I’d never get in a million years

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Deleted member 51465
I have a friend who's a literal giga Chad and I feel like roping whenever we hangout.

The Blackpill is gay

@The Antichrist

I have a friend who's a literal giga Chad and I feel like roping whenever we hangout.
They'll live well-adjusted lives with the partner of their dreams. Meanwhile, we are left to fester by ourselves and rot away. It's over

we've all been here

we've all been here
It's one of the reasons why I ended up here. Before, it was just a fantasy that may or may not have been real. But after watching the halo effect play its part, I realized that it's because most people just aren't attractive enough to get that treatment. Man had to play no game, all he had to do was stand there.

just kill him bro.