Having a date today, any advice

SONIC

SONIC

Gotta cope fast
I've already met this girl last year
We met twice, we fucked in both ocassions.

But It has been a year since we stopped talking
some days ago it was her birthday so I sent her a message. She answered quickly, we talked

I invited her for a date "I invite you some crepes and an ice cream"
She was shocked "arent you texting for fucking? all guys do this"
i said "no"

and she accepted the date, but soon after the conversation got very horny and we started sexting while remembering how we fucked

so today im taking her to this fancy crepe shit restaurant and then taking her to a hotel.

girl is 18 btw
. Im 30

I am 1.77m and shes around 1.72m

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
no

back to offtopic with you

Attachments

• mark-henry.gif
    mark-henry.gif
    572.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Nigga you already fucked her who cares

• Hmm...
Reactions: SONIC
I was cut off today by the girl I was dating due to her ex texting her happy birthday. I assume this is how it went and she told me "I had a mental breakdown" bullshit justification to cut off with me

I was cut off today by the girl I was dating due to her ex texting her happy birthday. I assume this is how it went and she told me "I had a mental breakdown" bullshit justification to cut off with me
same here bro.

I was texting some other whore, we were hitting it good until one day she said "my ex called me at 1am drunk, she said i was pretty"
i stopped talking to her. No gonna waste my time on some hoe who still talks with her ex on the phone

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
nah king, she had a mental breakdown from thinking about a future with chad like you

• So Sad
nah king, she had a mental breakdown from thinking about a future with chad like you
I appreciate you bro. It means a lot. I tried to please this girl and we had plans on her birthday only to ignore my texts for 2 days and then hit me with that "I had a mental breakdown on my birthday and I realized I need more time alone to overcome my ex, I had lots of fun with you though and I don't want you to think it's your fault"

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I appreciate you bro. It means a lot. I tried to please this girl and we had plans on her birthday only to ignore my texts for 2 days and then hit me with that "I had a mental breakdown on my birthday and I realized I need more time alone to overcome my ex, I had lots of fun with you though and I don't want you to think it's your fault"
fuck pleasing females anyways that was the lesson there just do what you want

• +1
So she was 17 it's over
she was a couple of weeks BEFORE we met. When we did, she just turned 18 like a week and a half ago

shes also like 1.72m and im 1.77m Her height helps

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-04_21-07-36 (2).mp4
    1.6 MB
  • +1
fuck pleasing females anyways that was the lesson there just do what you want
Yeah man. I'll just toss the present I bought for her to the trash and a small drawing I did for her (we're in design school together) fuck her ex and fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Yeah man. I'll just toss the present I bought for her to the trash and a small drawing I did for her (we're in design school together) fuck her ex and fuck her.
oh fr? i’m in art school as well send me the drawing

• Love it
been there, done that.

No point in doing romantic personal stuff for them. Just buy some cold shit.

• +1
nice, what do you do?

Im a guitarist but i ocassionally draw
i’m in the starting classes so for now we really only do physical drawings and some crafts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tylermax and SONIC