Having a daughter is the most cucked thing ever

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, pinning hgh
Imagine raising your 'daddy's little princess' for 13 years for her to then become resentful of you regardless of your kind, loving deeds. She will drain your money as if you were the paypig of a whore.

Then, if you're lucky it wasn't earlier, she'll start having trains ran on her by several guys by the time she's 15/16. Don't even get me started on college:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, iloveboobs, Kaari and 8 others
The girl I dated at 14 got her pussy licked by some kid after we broke up, she was 13. She also smoked and drank since she was 12. Imagine being the father of such an “innocent little angel.”

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Bars, GlamourPursuer and 6 others
I'm sure that tracking and even surveillance chips and implants will be available in the future, you will easily get to see and hear everything your daughter will do...

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and wastedspermcel
The girl I dated at 14 got her pussy licked by some kid after we broke up, she was 13. She also smoked and drank since she was 12. Imagine being the father of such an “innocent little angel.”
You know what, I was wrong. They start whoring around when they're younger:lul:

(Again, authorities this is all a joke)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and YungTrappa
True. Imagine having a kid that is just gonna live on tutorial mode and get fucked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, WeiWei, sayi and 2 others
True. Imagine having a kid that is just gonna live on tutorial mode and get fucked.
Won't happen to me or most incels on this forum. Unless a few curries betabuxx:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
I'm sure that tracking and even surveillance chips and implants will be available in the future, you will easily get to see and hear everything your daughter will do...
Gonthar my friend how many romanian foids are you slaying on a daily basis? do not be humble

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and wastedspermcel
dnrd but title trueee / b

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
guess the best thing is to just accept it and not be jealous/angry that she gets easy slays

theres nothing else u can do other than killing her or giving her away. the foids with the strictest dads i know are the biggest sluts

• Woah
Gonthar my friend how many romanian foids are you slaying on a daily basis? do not be humble
I'm not slaying, I wouldn't be here if I would...

And you can't even be super strict with her either because the girls with strict parents become the biggest whores of them all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Imagine raising your 'daddy's little princess' for 13 years for her to then become resentful of you regardless of your kind, loving deeds. She will drain your money as if you were the paypig of a whore.

Then, if you're lucky it wasn't earlier, she'll start having trains ran on her by several guys by the time she's 15/16. Don't even get me started on college:lul:
I don’t care because I would love her. When my beautiful wife will birth her and I look into my daughter’s eyes I will see a bit of myself. Nothing will change that.

looool yup its over
i would have to kill it im sorry . Unless i take my family and move to the balkans to go live out on a farm or something.

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver

IF I CANT FUCK
SHE IS GOING TO BE ABORTED

Just raise ur daughter the right way when u geo max to Asia or latam and finally have a family

ik multiple girls who had sex in middle school to raise a daughter not to is hard

• So Sad
ik multiple girls who had sex in middle school to raise a daughter not to is hard
Brutally over. Why couldn't I just fuck bitches my age when I was like 13:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: