Having a forwardly grown yet narrow jaw is painful

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
You feel like you can only show yourself from the side otherwise you look subhuman. And getting a jaw implants is scary considering all the shitty results. Really don't know what to do for my narrow jaw. Chewing made me bloated so fuck that. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online and TUSSELEIF
Wdym, it made your masseters bigger which looks bloated because of inward gonions?
Yea I have inward gonions. Honestly one of the worst things to ever happen to one's face. Makes it hard to even get to htn

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, saiya_online and pentamogged9000
Yea I have inward gonions. Honestly one of the worst things to ever happen to one's face. Makes it hard to even get to htn
Literally never seen a Chad other than O'pry who has a very striking eye area with inward gonions

Massive cope. Your jaw isnt forward grown you simply have a dolichocephalic skull.

I have trauma from when I had a narrow jaw. Being a man with a narrow jaw is the worst

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
jaw width doesn't matter, only the ratios do.

you don't have a narrow jaw, you have a wide neurocranium.

• +1
jaw width doesn't matter, only the ratios do.

you don't have a narrow jaw, you have a wide neurocranium.
Is there any fix for that ratio? Jaw implants seem to give shitty results most of the time

Is there any fix for that ratio? Jaw implants seem to give shitty results most of the time
no.

but width is all perspective.

cavill has a narrow jaw, but the rest of his head is also narrow and small, so proportionally his jaw looks quite wide on photos where he's isolated.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Napoleon1800
It’s always better to start off long rather than wide

The body would much rather adapt for width than length

• +1