Deleted member 4044
Banned
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2019
- Posts
- 4,040
- Reputation
- 5,716
I have a cousin who is a genuine IRL chadlite.
6'3-6'4 with a Hasan Piker frame (huge and muscular), probably psl 5 face and a naturally alpha personality.
We were best buds our whole life till we both reached adulthood.
When he was single and hooking up with lots of women it was cool, but then he got this ultra hypergamous girlfriend.
She is so obsessed with keeping her Chad that she literally does everything he wants. She worships the ground he walks on.
Meanwhile she treats the other men in our family (including me) like shit because were not 6'3 Chads...like theres something wrong with us.
Even my female cousins treat him way better.
This whole scenario has created such rage in me over the past years that I have literally distanced myself from my family. I have so much hatred for his gf and even him.
The mogging is so brutal that I cant face it.
When you look at it, its fucking stupid for me to be angry.
I mean, the guy is top 2% height and frame IN AUSTRALIA. He is a genuine chadlite that women biologically react to. David Guetta (the DJs) wife wanted to fuck him.
My rational mind should say "who cares that I'm not a top 2-5% guy. Most aren't either."
But once you've seen the reality, you can't unsee it.
6'3-6'4 with a Hasan Piker frame (huge and muscular), probably psl 5 face and a naturally alpha personality.
We were best buds our whole life till we both reached adulthood.
When he was single and hooking up with lots of women it was cool, but then he got this ultra hypergamous girlfriend.
She is so obsessed with keeping her Chad that she literally does everything he wants. She worships the ground he walks on.
Meanwhile she treats the other men in our family (including me) like shit because were not 6'3 Chads...like theres something wrong with us.
Even my female cousins treat him way better.
This whole scenario has created such rage in me over the past years that I have literally distanced myself from my family. I have so much hatred for his gf and even him.
The mogging is so brutal that I cant face it.
When you look at it, its fucking stupid for me to be angry.
I mean, the guy is top 2% height and frame IN AUSTRALIA. He is a genuine chadlite that women biologically react to. David Guetta (the DJs) wife wanted to fuck him.
My rational mind should say "who cares that I'm not a top 2-5% guy. Most aren't either."
But once you've seen the reality, you can't unsee it.
Last edited: