having a gf=automatically NT

Imagine not having a level of dark triad, all this shows is ur ancestors got conquered and raped and weren’t strong enough to fight and keep fighting, these traits are inherited and show a level of grit. Being cuckold is a sign ur ancestors were conquered and ur lineage is a bastard one, the French have a long history of getting conquered and cuckoldry, both go hand in hand.
I was born with warrior blood then became a cuck over time

i know man :cry: ; its not worth it at all for ethnics; most ethnics i see know / in the US are arrange married Maxx or at least ahving wives from back home that they brought here
but as we know....shell just cheat with chad or tyrone here , much less chance in India

so thats why i highlited the MUST part; especially if you do IT you're basically upper class if you go back and work remote
It's sad man. It never began from the get go for a lot of deathnic men. They just can't compete genetically

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
I was born with warrior blood then became a cuck over time
well you know the warriors of old were all manlets and the average height was literally 5 foot 6 or some shit, this height stuff is a recent phenomenon with all the growth hormones they be putting into foods these days, in the end, ur life force might be much stronger from descending from a warrior lineage and capable of surviving some of the harshest and life threatening expirences while these fuckers would drop like flies at the slightest cold.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Pikabro
Caging at this thread :feelskek: :lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's so funny seeng you trying make sense of everything with your tiny brain. You're like a 4 year old trying to understand the world. It's almost cute, if we disregard the fact that you're a 28 year old dude with a hairy chest.

You just completely strip away every nuance of what I say and come up with ridiculous shit every time. My 6 year old cousin is more intelligent than you tbh.

@Skywalker , @MonkeyDLuffy2003 ,@Vermilioncore loooll. GTFIH! New autistic @Crestfallen95 thread dropped:feelskek::feelskek:
You should fight him now Mike Tyson type beat ☠️☠️☠️

It's sad man. It never began from the get go for a lot of deathnic men. They just can't compete genetically
all ethnics (and sub htns tbh) need to get aquainted with geomaxxing, for their own sanity

well you know the warriors of old were all manlets and the average height was literally 5 foot 6 or some shit, this height stuff is a recent phenomenon with all the growth hormones they be putting into foods these days, in the end, ur life force might be much stronger from descending from a warrior lineage and capable of surviving some of the harshest and life threatening expirences while these fuckers would drop like flies at the slightest cold.
I’m a tall framelet :/ Worst of both worlds (tall people usually have less balance n shit)

all ethnics (and sub htns tbh) need to get aquainted with geomaxxing, for their own sanity
whiteoids in the west and these whores in their dating scenes will literally match with tyrones and their white counterpart to boost those who especially are normie and well known advocates of the system and play this game, then these faggots will post their tinder here acting like they are big slayers when a group chat intentionally granted such results

Being NT = socially aware of what is appropriate. Most autist here just sperg out anything when IRL without consideration. Only Dutch can do that because they would blame it’s in their culture to be in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Being NT = socially aware of what is appropriate. Most autist here just sperg out anything when IRL without consideration. Only Dutch can do that because they would blame it’s in their culture to be in your face.
It's not even autism. Autistic non NT is different and more calculated. Rather it's the arrested development and low self confidence non-NT where you just do whatever comes to mind without using your brain and go off of attention and reactions rather than actually reading the room and assessing what's going on and what people are trying to do. It's a negative feedback loop where you disregard your rationality due to low self confidence or laziness

Being NT = socially aware of what is appropriate. Most autist here just sperg out anything when IRL without consideratio
gigacope, NT is a buzzword