Having a GF sounds terrible

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Posts
10,352
Reputation
16,887
You shouldn’t be mad about being single, having a gf sounds terrible. Imagine how much anger and stress you have on a daily basis, just think of how much more difficult your life will be if you have a GF, one more person to worry about. I’ve never had an interesting one on one conversation with a girl, when you have a gf you’re going to spend a lot of alone time with her, wtf do you even talk about?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 19469 and 6 others
You shouldn’t be mad about being single, having a gf sounds terrible. Imagine how much anger and stress you have on a daily basis, just think of how much more difficult your life will be if you have a GF, one more person to worry about. I’ve never had an interesting one on one conversation with a girl, when you have a gf you’re going to spend a lot of alone time with her, wtf do you even talk about?
That's why you need a better personality inkwell
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 16369
yea relationships are corny
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 25713 and 2 others
impressive coping mechanisms

Meme Reaction GIF
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Prince88, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
You shouldn’t be mad about being single, having a gf sounds terrible. Imagine how much anger and stress you have on a daily basis, just think of how much more difficult your life will be if you have a GF, one more person to worry about. I’ve never had an interesting one on one conversation with a girl, when you have a gf you’re going to spend a lot of alone time with her, wtf do you even talk about?
with my GF I barely say a word to her all day, then we meet in the bedroom in the evening to have sex and some quick convo before bed. it's like free prostitute except the prostitute pays half your rent
 
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23974, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 23558
impressive coping mechanisms

Meme Reaction GIF
Not cope. I legit could have fucked a decent looking girl from Yubo but I decided not to because I didn’t feel like making the commute to where she lived.
 
with my GF I barely say a word to her all day, then we meet in the bedroom in the evening to have sex and some quick convo before bed. it's like free prostitute except the prostitute pays half your rent
Mirin. I wonder how common this is.
 
Not cope. I legit could have fucked a decent looking girl from Yubo but I decided not to because I didn’t feel like making the commute to where she lived.
ok, chad haha

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
 
Mirin. I wonder how common this is.
I know some guys who are mega simps who pays all the rent, I guess one day that level of simping will become so common that eventually all girls will expect it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I want to agree so bad but until I tasted what its like something deep in me wants one :feelsbadman:
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Yeah only reason why I would want a relationship is maybe sex. I enjoy being alone
 
Because you are 17. When you will be 25, you will crave those things.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
You shouldn’t be mad about being single, having a gf sounds terrible. Imagine how much anger and stress you have on a daily basis, just think of how much more difficult your life will be if you have a GF, one more person to worry about. I’ve never had an interesting one on one conversation with a girl, when you have a gf you’re going to spend a lot of alone time with her, wtf do you even talk about?
Copium
 
idk, I had pretty good relationships with the girls I was in LTR with, but I would mostly see them on weekends

I never lived with a girl before
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
what sped school does to a mf
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Similar threads

Brody.
Replies
2
Views
20
jersomes
jersomes
cargo70
Replies
13
Views
73
BigBallsLarry
BigBallsLarry
AtrophicPyra
Replies
4
Views
29
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
21
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
IblameEklavya
Replies
50
Views
152
IblameEklavya
IblameEklavya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top