having a girlfriend is the most overhyped piece of shit ever

I honestly just want to decent looking girl to fuck occasionally, I’ve seen way too many friends get dragged down in life by getting girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Cope

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
thats the point, you never truly understand how annoying having a girlfriend is untill you've been with her longer than 6 months
Because now you're emotionally attached and sucks she left you and now here you are cying about it
View attachment 1006902
illuminerty lives in your head rent free too
I never deny Jews live rent free in my head

But Jews live rent free in my country stealing all the wealth, and rent free in Israel stealing all our tax dollars, and their propaganda lives rent free in foids heads causing them to be degemerate whores

Its not comparable, whether or not I acknowledge Jews doesnt mean they will stop ruining White countries, however you are crying about a girl who is getting dicked down by another guy right now this morning

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Having money sucks guys,you have to pay taxes,being a broke ass nigga is way better than being a billionaire trust me guys
lmao shit ass comparison. money doesn't nag and bitch at you like a girlfriend would like Hozay is explaining

Agree, most miserable time of my life was when I was in relationship

I'd rather eat fast food and just listen to music than to deal with all that stuff that is before and after you fuck her
Not in love

you really think "oh i need a girlfriend to complete me :soy: andmake me happy:soy:!" "if i have a girlfriend i'll finally be cool!:soy:. jfl, the only fun times you will have with a fucking girlfriend is when she is sucking your dick then after that its just annoying as fuck, i've had more fun eatingfast food and eating pizza while talking to friends and laughing at dumb shit then having a girlfriend. god forbid i got my last girlfriend pregnant because if i did my life would be over. all these dudes getting their girls pregnant in their early 20s/late teens to have a kid is so fucking cringe, literally a wrap once you have kids. use condoms boys.
Not in love

Shes only annoying if you let her. Me and my girl just make out, fuck and watch movies thats all i use her for she never gets to hangout with the boys.
Damn my oneitis said we either eat drink or fuck nothing else JFL dopamine 24 7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
THIS IS A REALLY BAD THREAD HAVING A GF IS EVERYTHING ID KILL FOR ONE

Shes only annoying if you let her. Me and my girl just make out, fuck and watch movies thats all i use her for she never gets to hangout with the boys.
That's not a girlfriend that's a slut. Get her pregnant

That's not a girlfriend that's a slut. Get her pregnant
It used to be like that which was more based but now we talk on phone and send hearts and shit
1904E036 32C0 4B02 B94C 6293834D9A0D

If she isn't pushing for more commitment she is only having fun with you. Not that anything is wrong with that
id do anything to last an hour with good erection qualith

• +1
Reactions: Doober
If she isn't pushing for more commitment she is only having fun with you. Not that anything is wrong with that
Hi uncle doober

• +1
Reactions: Doober
Let's be honest, ONS with multiple new hot girls definitely mogs an LTR.

you really think "oh i need a girlfriend to complete me :soy: andmake me happy:soy:!" "if i have a girlfriend i'll finally be cool!:soy:. jfl, the only fun times you will have with a fucking girlfriend is when she is sucking your dick then after that its just annoying as fuck, i've had more fun eatingfast food and eating pizza while talking to friends and laughing at dumb shit then having a girlfriend. god forbid i got my last girlfriend pregnant because if i did my life would be over. all these dudes getting their girls pregnant in their early 20s/late teens to have a kid is so fucking cringe, literally a wrap once you have kids. use condoms boys.
Better than being single. How do you think it feels having to drown out the noise of your younger brother slaying some hoe 3 times a night? Then he goes and spends half the week at hers meanwhile I rot

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
Better than being single. How do you think it feels having to drown out the noise of your younger brother slaying some hoe 3 times a night? Then he goes and spends half the week at hers meanwhile I rot

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Why do you care so much?

Good thread. So glad I never had a GF

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Hozay
Why do you care so much?
Parents and friends always compare you to your siblings. Makes it harder to block out reality when you can literally hear it in the next room

• So Sad
Parents and friends always compare you to your siblings. Makes it harder to block out reality when you can literally hear it in the next room

women are energy vampires. when she's not sucking & fucking, she's fucking sucking.

• JFL
Yeah, that sucks. Does it make you anxious/nervous to confront people when they compare you like that?

Gotta disagree. I enjoy having a GF. However, there certainly are trade offs.

• JFL
Yeah, that sucks. Does it make you anxious/nervous to confront people when they compare you like that?
Not really I just try to change the topic or maybe say what I am doing better than the others to save my ego.

sorry ur just coping tbh. Yeah girls are emotionally draining, but it's worth it at the end if she's truly loyal. I wouldn't be miserably single rn if what ur saying is 100% true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Hozay
sorry ur just coping tbh. Yeah girls are emotionally draining, but it's worth it at the end if she's truly loyal. I wouldn't be miserably single rn if what ur saying is 100% true
keep coping.

Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Just have a shitty girlfriend because you lack the looks to get a high quality one - theory

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Cope thread, the importance of love and affection has been studied and proved countless times. If it was overrated you wouldn’t have pursued it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
That's why you have multiple girlfriends.

This thread is basically humble bragging. Its like when girls say they have a stalker to brag that someone views them as good looking enough to stalk them. You are basically bragging about having a girlfriend but trying to be humble and virtue signalling that its no big deal. I would rather have a girlfriend and put up with her bs than rot alone in a dark room.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19548