Having a girlfriend seems stupid and totally cope

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
they just rot, watch Netflix, consume slop with inflated prices, scroll pictures of chad in bed next to you, ask for items, text if I was a worm tier scenarios and maybe occasionally go out dressed like whore

i might be willing to put up with this if they were attracted to me, and I to her

but that’s obviously not a prerequisite for a relationship like is assumed by the phrase of “having a girlfriend” and i would much rather stay KHHV than go through the humiliation of seeing a females total indifference to me in her eyes during starfish pity sex

like the phrase “better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, St.TikTokcel, fuxkdakikez and 5 others

incel194012940

This one made me laugh lol

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
they just rot, watch Netflix, consume slop with inflated prices, scroll pictures of chad in bed next to you, ask for items, text if I was a worm tier scenarios and maybe occasionally go out dressed like whore

i might be willing to put up with this if they were attracted to me, and I to her

but that’s obviously not a prerequisite for a relationship like is assumed by the phrase of “having a girlfriend” and i would much rather stay KHHV than go through the humiliation of seeing a females total indifference to me in her eyes during starfish pity sex

like the phrase “better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and remove all doubt”
You literally just described one of the worst case scenarios.

The only other worse relationships than the one you described involve cuckoldry and domestic abuse.

Ideally your Gf should be able to complement your life with her presence and give you boost in positive emotions, to the point where you do the same for her.

But yeah unless one can reach this level, having a shitty settled relationship is cope

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, iblamejews, incel194012940 and 1 other person

i’m ugly as fuck :feelskek:

• So Sad
You literally just described one of the worst case scenarios.

The only other worse relationships than the one you described involve cuckoldry and domestic abuse.

Ideally your Gf should be able to complement your life with her presence and give you boost in positive emotions, to the point where you do the same for her.

But yeah unless one can reach this level, having a shitty settled relationship is cope
brutal how worst case scenario is median in 2024,

there’s some benifit in having physical companionship, especially because it’s easier than making a good friend but I’d rather get a dog despite that not coming with bragging rights

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
spot on tbh this is why i tell users here they aren’t missing out on much

• +1
If subchad then yeah, all efforts in life are futile.

A lot of normie relationships are what you described "situationships" which are for HTN+ only it seems are much better, you get to fuck the girl when she wants so actual attraction and good sex plus no bearings of a "real relationship". A gf is more of a goalpost and something that you can say "well at least I have this" till it gets bland and meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and incel194012940