Having a good friend is way better than a good girlfriend

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
If you have good decent friends who love you and you love them, you wouldn’t even care that much about having a gf.
Some people want a gf not just for sex, but because they want someone to be truly close to. I would give up a shot with a 5psl foid to be my gf to have one true friend who I can see irl regularly and we both care about each other. If it was about sex I’d be happy with consistent one night stands, but i i know that i wouldn’t be.
If you have good friends you will always want a gf way less than someone who doesn’t have friends

b4 anyone points out something stupid i said here, tbh i’m only venting in a moment of disappointment...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, datboijj, Acnno and 3 others
I have none :lul: :tiny:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 10679 and 2 others
strong cope, you cant have sex with your friends, id pick a good gf over a true friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Hightwolf
delusional cope

strong cope, you cant have sex with your friends, id pick a good gf over a true friend
I realized half the reason i want a gf is because i want a friend

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Gengar
COPE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Hightwolf
I realized half the reason i want a gf is because i want a friend
tbh its so much better to have a gf than a friend. ive had plenty of friends, including really good ones but ultimately id trade all of that just to have a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Hightwolf
I agree, true friends who you can go do shit with and not complain and just be free.

One of the best feelings in my life is to go hiking, set up a camp and fire, listen to music, drinking, cooking food and just talking about random shit while the night sky rolls by. It just feel so free and calm.

People think having a gf is all good with no down sides jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Acnno and Hightwolf
tbh its so much better to have a gf than a friend. ive had plenty of friends, including really good ones but ultimately id trade all of that just to have a gf.
I thought the same when i had friends, now I would way rather have a friend then a gf. You should have both for good mental health but I think many ppl can go on without a gf but fewer can without friends, even one friend makes a big difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Effortless and Gengar
I agree, true friends who you can go do shit with and not complain and just be free.

One of the best feelings in my life is to go hiking, set up a camp and fire, listen to music, drinking and just talking about random shit while the night sky rolls by. It just feel so free and calm.

People think having a gf is all good with no down sides jfl
Thats what i mean, a friend you can tell anything and one you know will always have your back. I think most friendships like that either need people with really good chemistry or a really long time to develop

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I thought the same when i had friends, now I would way rather have a friend then a gf. You should have both for good mental health but I think many ppl can go on without a gf but fewer can without friends, even one friend makes a big difference
i guess we just want what we cant have, maybe if i was a slayer without any friends id want the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
i guess we just want what we cant have, maybe if i was a slayer without any friends id want the opposite
I dont have either, but i dont want both equally. Though of course it varies from person to person

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I dont have either, but i dont want both equally. Though of course it varies from person to person
did you have gfs in the past? cuz i never had one so i rly want that

• +1
did you have gfs in the past? cuz i never had one so i rly want that
Never, i tried once and got rejected. My problem is I am too high inhib since where I’m from it’s not allowed to have a gf or casual sex so I get scared that the girl will expose me. Maybe when i go abroad to study i will be more low inhib

• So Sad
Thats what i mean, a friend you can tell anything and one you know will always have your back. I think most friendships like that either need people with really good chemistry or a really long time to develop

Exactly, when people think friends they think about normies that they're just cool with.

True friends are different. If I didn't have the few true friends I grew up with and are with me now I would legit consider roping. We would talk about anything, take the piss here and there but just laugh it all off in the end. Doing random and fun shit with true friends are therapy sessions.

• +1
Never, i tried once and got rejected. My problem is I am too high inhib since where I’m from it’s not allowed to have a gf or casual sex so I get scared that the girl will expose me. Maybe when i go abroad to study i will be more low inhib
where are you from? are you from an islamic country or something?> tbh even in those countries boys and girls have premarital sex with each other lol

• +1
cooming curry

me when arvid posts new pic/vid of himself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
where are you from? are you from an islamic country or something?> tbh even in those countries boys and girls have premarital sex with each other lol
Yeah it’s islamic. People do have premarital sex but it’s not really common especially at my age at 17. My problem is im super high inhib.

• +1
Exactly, when people think friends they think about normies that they're just cool with.

True friends are different. If I didn't have the few true friends I grew up with and are with me now I would legit consider roping. We would talk about anything, take the piss here and there but just laugh it all off in the end. Doing random and fun shit with true friends are therapy sessions.
Yeah, i’ve had some friends but i never really had that ‘best friend’ except once and he is in a different country now. Having someone you can talk to at p much anytime and go anywhere with is the best feeling.

• Love it
No clue what you're talking about anymore. Never had a friend or a gf in my entire life.
Still, can't imagine how a friend could be better than a gf. A gf is 2 in 1. A friend and a girl...

• So Sad
👑

• Love it
No clue what you're talking about anymore. Never had a friend or a gf in my entire life.
Still, can't imagine how a friend could be better than a gf. A gf is 2 in 1. A friend and a girl...

That's not how it works, having a gf is like a transaction and they will become annoying even if you're Chad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 10536
That's not how it works, having a gf is like a transaction and they will become annoying even if you're Chad.
So I've read. Wouldn't know in the end... I read many things, tbh. That's all I ever do.

• +1
So I've read. Wouldn't know in the end... I read many things, tbh. That's all I ever do.

Listen, girls will either end up nagging, blowing your phone up, get obsessed, get jealous and won't leave you alone so you get into pointless arguments. Or they will not give a fuck about you, use you for money/attention, have guys lined up and try to manipulate you. There is no in between for 99% of girls.

You can truly live your life and feel free with true friends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 10536
Listen, girls will either end up nagging, blowing your phone up, get obsessed, get jealous and won't leave you alone so you get into pointless arguments. Or they will not give a fuck about you, use you for money/attention, have guys lined up and try to manipulate you. There is no in between for 99% of girls.

You can truly live your life and feel free with true friends.
Sounds better than literally having absolute 0 in your life, still.
Imagine somebody getting jealous over me... Lifefuel, ngl. Would give so much worth to the life, just from that alone... Being important enough to somebody, that they care about you to such a degree.
Right now the only thing of importance that's relevant to my entire life, is that I pay taxes, so I get worse qol and comfort of living in the future.

• +1
Sounds better than literally having absolute 0 in your life, still.
Imagine somebody getting jealous over me... Lifefuel, ngl. Would give so much worth to the life, just from that alone... Being important enough to somebody, that they care about you to such a degree.
Right now the only thing of importance that's relevant to my entire life, is that I pay taxes, so I get worse qol and comfort of living in the future.

Yeah I understand you but the grass is always greener on the other side mate.

When a women get jealous they will not want you to live your life, they will nag and get needy, start pointless arguments and you'll get tired of it real quick.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 9837

When a women get jealous they will not want you to live your life, they will nag and get needy, start pointless arguments and you'll get tired of it real quick.
These niggas don’t understand

they’ll get it eventually but until then let them
Cope with the gf obsession

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Effortless

I feel like I could solve problems and arguments. It'd be a challenge and you're probably right, but living in solitude as if in prison, with no actual human contact is not in any way better, no matter what you're going to say. I think...
What can a women even do? They're helpless anyway, I'd do whatever I wanted or deemed right, so I don't see how it'd be detrimental to me all that much.

If you have good decent friends who love you and you love them, you wouldn’t even care that much about having a gf.
Some people want a gf not just for sex, but because they want someone to be truly close to. I would give up a shot with a 5psl foid to be my gf to have one true friend who I can see irl regularly and we both care about each other. If it was about sex I’d be happy with consistent one night stands, but i i know that i wouldn’t be.
If you have good friends you will always want a gf way less than someone who doesn’t have friends

b4 anyone points out something stupid i said here, tbh i’m only venting in a moment of disappointment...
Subtle homosexual tendencies
He wants a boyfriend not a girlfriend
@knajjd @her @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @Master @Lorsss

• JFL
I feel like I could solve problems and arguments. It'd be a challenge and you're probably right, but living in solitude as if in prison, with no actual human contact is not in any way better, no matter what you're going to say. I think...
What can a women even do? They're helpless anyway, I'd do whatever I wanted or deemed right, so I don't see how it'd be detrimental to me all that much.

Mate, trying to solve problems and argument with women is like trying to understand how the universe works jfl

But yeah you do need human contact and social interactions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Mate, trying to solve problems and argument with women is like trying to understand how the universe works jfl

But yeah you do need human contact and social interactions
Tbh I've spent months upon months learning about quantum physics. Feel like I've got a lot of intuition for how the universe works. Just that there're so many minor details, which you need to remember or memorise, to be able to understand it well and tbh, I just don't have a need for it. Was just curious.
Yeah...

• +1
Tbh I've spent months upon months learning about quantum physics. Feel like I've got a lot of intuition for how the universe works. Just that there're so many minor details, which you need to remember or memorise, to be able to understand it well and tbh, I just don't have a need for it. Was just curious.
Yeah...

That's good for you tbh

But still women are very emotional, their state is not something that is concrete

• +1
just bang friend's sister theory