Having a good maxilla is a failo if your lower third is recessed

post a similar original pic then
I’m sitting on the same place just other way around if it matters
5E54EB11 6B9F 402A BABC F19F853261DE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Be_ConfidentBro and RODEBLUR
Negative IQ thread. The maxilla is the foundation of your face and influences a lot if you'll look good frontally or not. There are plenty of guys with a bit recessed mandibles and good maxillas so their side profile might be sub par and not good looking but they'll look good in front and 3/4 which mogs side by a lot.
How can u tell if u havd good maxilla?

pHow can u tell if u havd good maxilla?
i think if it is at least more than half a square protrustion (maxilla is a triangle, imagine another triangle on top of it making a square) and imagine the square protrudes as much as the maxilla, i would say if the rectangle takes at least 2 of them to make a normal square or less then it is a good maxilla

ops post is retarded
firstly i am not ''op'' this isn't a board about which games for the ps3 you should get in 2007 so drop that reddit ass attitude and secondly there was nothing retarded about my post

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel
How can u tell if u havd good maxilla?
You start from under the eye and go to the mouth if that part of the flatter that part of the face is tbe worse your maxilla is

Very good maxilla
A99CF6B9 1FF8 4F79 91FB A4AA4583EC3B

Shit maxilla
2FF4A2A5 5388 42EC B08A DD4BDF55560B

secondly there was nothing retarded about my post
“Having a good maxilla is a failo if your lower third is recessed” implying that a recessed maxilla would be better

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and StrangerDanger
“Having a good maxilla is a failo if your lower third is recessed” implying that a recessed maxilla would be better
It genuinely would with a projected lower third or a lower third of the same projection with a small maxilla to compensate

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
shitty comparison to do it among women tbh
He asked how to figure out what is a good maxilla and a bad maxilla. The examples showcase that perfectly.

He asked how to figure out what is a good maxilla and a bad maxilla. The examples showcase that perfectly.
Perhaps, but i find it stupid to talk about maxilla and show pictures of women to go along. Maxilla is a dimorphic feature

Not fuckin possible if you have a good maxilla you will have a good forward grown mandible. If your mandible sucks then your lacking in either forward growth, upswing, or expansion of the maxilla.

Not fuckin possible if you have a good maxilla you will have a good forward grown mandible. If your mandible sucks then your lacking in either forward growth, upswing, or expansion of the maxilla.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Don’t have it morph was made ages ago by @reptiles deleted the original
gave your hair more volume and density while trying to fix that shitty style you had without touching the shape of the hair at the hairline or the edges

i don't think your hair is that much of a priority

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@Colvin76 your maxilla moggs mine just look at my AVI. You are still incel of course a fellow KHHV ethnic truecel

gave your hair more volume and density while trying to fix that shitty style you had without touching the shape of the hair at the hairline or the edges
View attachment 955592
i don't think your hair is that much of a priority
@SubhumanCurrycel ”what is the problem you are having with your apple product today. I would like to resolve it for you”

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel