Having a huge cut on your chest and arms is so fucking mogger

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I left school and had to jump a few of those gates with the sharp shit at the top

Now I have a huge cut on my chest and on my arm near the armpits

idk why but it just makes me look buffer like I really went through some shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
Scars are indeed mogger, I have been thinking of cutting my self so I can look badass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15917 and 3 others
Do stretch marks count? I have a good number of them and they look badass as hell

• JFL
Reactions: Inhale, Kroker and AlexBrown84
Nothing will make me look good

Only on a looksmaxxing forum will people ever consider cutting up their body in order to attract women:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: toth77
make sure its extra deep and close to your heart, otherwise it will heal too quickly:sneaky:

Do stretch marks count? I have a good number of them and they look badass as hell
R stretch marks from when u get big and the skin stretches, or from when u were big but then got small, and the stretched skin resets but can't???

R stretch marks from when u get big and the skin stretches, or from when u were big but then got small, and the stretched skin resets but can't???
The first one. I had a real rapid growth in puberty so i have red stretch marks on my back and around my chest due to the working out for last few months. I wouldnt brag with latter anyway, they look horrible thankfully i never had the second type

No you just look like a fatass woman
I have the red glowing ones that look like scars boyo, not that middle aged fatass women who lost some weight yesterday type of stretch marks