Having a huge skull is everything

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Having a huge head is everything!

Big skull = sexy and dimorphic also increased chance of higher IQ :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, St.TikTokcel and midlatinocel
Big skull makes your frame look more narrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member, ronald_98 and 3 others
ong bro
Screenshot 2023 05 16 at 23407 AM

• JFL
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Deleted member 28896, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
the reason models look so uncanny is because they have tall heads and their frames look shit in comparison.

the reason I make so much effort to look wide is also for that reason, I actually got it to look proportional, but it takes a lot of effort and specific focus to not get that gymcel look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, 5.5psl, User49 and 5 others
theres was a dude in hs we used to bully, his head was big as shit

i met him the other day and still laughed at how comical his skull looked

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
the reason models look so uncanny is because they have tall heads and their frames look shit in comparison.

the reason I make so much effort to look wide is also for that reason, I actually got it to look proportional, but it takes a lot of effort and specific focus to not get that gymcel look.
Gymcel looks are mostly genetics

gymcel look is just high bf

That's a good build if you take off that wide uneven waist.
What I'm trying to say is genetics play a important factor on how muscles is gonna fit on your body, somebody with better genetics will look better with those proportions and muscle mass, gymcel looks is a bad mid-cote section with lack of good clavicle area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, risque_dew, normie_joe and 2 others
it's mostly too much focus on lower chest, legs, traps and obliques.
What are the best muscles involved for creating a top tier physique

from my experience all of the people with “big heads” are actually people with large skulls but also excessively bulky haircuts, not lean and shit frames. large skull is a brutal failo if you aren’t smart with how you looksmax around it but is decent halo if you are smart with it

big skull is good, but u have to have porptions too

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and looksmidder
What are the best muscles involved for creating a top tier physique
lats > shoulders > upper chest > serratus

too much focus on lower chest will shift focus from your shoulders towards your chest, too much traps will make your shoulders appear sloped.

lats contribute more to width than shoulders do, but they don't give you that distinctive round look that the median delt is responsible for.

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Loveland, Elvisandreaa and 3 others

Why Barrett mogs because of his huge skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

I hope he sees this , finds you and splits your wimpy skull in half

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon

praying-casey-frey.gif

Bless me with your physique daddy

You mean a tall skull? A huge skull looks ogre-ish

lats > shoulders > upper chest > serratus

too much focus on lower chest will shift focus from your shoulders towards your chest, too much traps will make your shoulders appear sloped.

lats contribute more to width than shoulders do, but they don't give you that distinctive round look that the median delt is responsible for.

Did you drop your routine anywhere here? Pls link daddy.

• Love it
Reactions: angelo
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and normie_joe
Did you drop your routine anywhere here? Pls link daddy.
if that u in ur pfp ur ugly as fuck and have balls 2 show ur subhuman face 2 da world i threw up lil bit

• WTF
Reactions: normie_joe
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 18879

I measured my skull circumference. I have the skull proportions of someone who is 6’2 while I’m 5’11

• +1
I measured my skull circumference. I have the skull proportions of someone who is 6’2 while I’m 5’11
i have 24cm skull 30cm ulna still shorter than predicted height gg

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i have 24cm skull 30cm ulna still shorter than predicted height gg
You mean 24 inches right? 24cm skull isn’t possible

• JFL
if that u in ur pfp ur ugly as fuck and have balls 2 show ur subhuman face 2 da world i threw up lil bit

You dare yap your blasphemous tongue at our dark lord?

It's he who guides us. It's he who grants us strength to overcome our subhumanity.

Estademon

"Dark Lord Esteban, this heathen @itsover00000000 has mocked your image and unholy name. Boil his blood and burn his flesh till his existence is no more"

I have a large skull but am incel.

Clint Eastwood tier skull or death

It's over

Attachments

• 16842146092815677877422979629802.jpg
    16842146092815677877422979629802.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

What is your waist and hip circumference?? I’ve been trying to do less leg workouts to reduce the hip muscle I built. And what is the ideal waist to hip ratio?

jfl at this chick thinks she's the only one whos approached this chad probably got 12 approaches getting out of his car and walking into the store

she ugly asf btw this blonde pheno is repulsive

What is your waist and hip circumference?? I’ve been trying to do less leg workouts to reduce the hip muscle I built. And what is the ideal waist to hip ratio?
I have almost no tapering in my waist to hips, it's like 30-31 or something from side to side and 75-81 in circumference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324

@mrriceguy cant take this shit serious anymore

I have almost no tapering in my waist to hips, it's like 30-31 or something from side to side and 75-81 in circumference.
How is this possible? In this pic(both the before and after) your hips was/isnoticeably wider than your waist.

Did you grow your waist somehow?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
That is the ideal. Having no separation between waist and hips. Do you think squats and excessive leg workouts can mess up the waist to hip ratio?

That is the ideal. Having no separation between waist and hips. Do you think squats and excessive leg workouts can mess up the waist to hip ratio?
quads can create the illusion of an x taper in clothing since you can't see clearly where the hip is when it's covered and torso length varies quite wildly between humans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
quads can create the illusion of an x taper in clothing since you can't see clearly where the hip is when it's covered and torso length varies quite wildly between humans.
Yea I noticed that whenever I trained quads a lot it did that.