Having a long midface and downward growth

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Is extremeeeely high class if it's like Adam Driver. It makes you stand out and look like a high class tall skulled Nephilim man.
5dfa035d695b581e646e03e9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Pietrosiek
just rope
at that point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3962
i am probably getting bimax with ccw rotation + genio in the next few years due to sleep apnea

bye bye recession :love:
bye bye downwards grown mandible :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and KrissKross
cope
You will never have a Latina ride your mile long midface. Accept it, cuck maxx and beta buxx a foid. Sick of hearing from you tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
cope
You will never have a Latina ride your mile long midface. Accept it, cuck maxx and beta buxx a foid. Sick of hearing from you tbh
Why are you always trying to piss others off? You've never even seen my face you fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 1751 and Kade
Is extremeeeely high class if it's like Adam Driver. It makes you stand out and look like a high class tall skulled Nephilim man.
View attachment 219844
I hate when people use the meme "high class", it almost always signifies that it's a bad feature.

Why are you always trying to piss others off? You've never even seen my face you fucking retard
Piss you off? No buddy boyo, just giving you truth. No Latina will allow you inside of her. That’s all.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Piss you off? No buddy boyo, just giving you truth. No Latina will allow you inside of her. That’s all.
why dont you just rope if you know your life will be shit forever?

why dont you just rope if you know your life will be shit forever?
Cos mine ain’t that bad. As Gudru says, long midface = there is no hope, only rope.

When did this forum become so soy maxxed. Some literally have no hope and no chance, accept it. Stop being bluepilled.
And as for Gudru saying I haven’t seen him, EVERY FUCKER ON THE ENTIRE FORUM KNOWS HIS AND HAS SEEN HIM.
@cocainecowboy gtfih and take a side in this, or at least be the judge on who is right here.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cos mine ain’t that bad. As Gudru says, long midface = there is no hope, only rope.

When did this forum become so soy maxxed. Some literally have no hope and no chance, accept it. Stop being bluepilled.
And as for Gudru saying I haven’t seen him, EVERY FUCKER ON THE ENTIRE FORUM KNOWS HIS AND HAS SEEN HIM.
@cocainecowboy gtfih and take a side in this, or at least be the judge on who is right here.
Lmao you picked out the worst guy cause he actually agrees with me. Again, keep coping. Overly short midfaces looks disgusting too

Btw, you were never my friend. How did you see my pics?

• +1
Reactions: Kade
cope i have long midface and have banged cute latina b4

also hard to take anything you say seriously with how cringe your avi/tag/sig are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
At least he has good hairline

Tall chin+ short midface+ slightly long forehead+ visible jawline and high cheekbones= high class trait

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek