Tall skull is life

H

hello12344

Master
Water thread, but having a tall skull + compact mid face (so you don’t look like a horse) is such a mogger trait. Not only is it the pinnacle of facial aesthetics and high class af, but having a giga tall skull will also legit give you some solid inches of extra height. Coulda been 5’10-5’11 if my skull was a bit taller brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese, datboijj, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Over for my 8 inch tall skull

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Focus on you’re subhuman dravidian features rather than a .5 inch of skull height

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Coulda been 5’10-5’11 if my skull was a bit taller brutal
Bro u do NOT want a skull thats 2 inches taller, that shits gonna fuck up ur harmony like crazy a few cm of bone can turn you from chad to mtn

Focus on you’re subhuman dravidian features rather than a .5 inch of skull height
Dravidian features aren’t even bad other than the nose and skin color. But my nose fits my harmony so no point in rhino.

fml I got the tiniest skull bro :feelswhy:

Not posting my face on this website but I have:
-Deep set high pfl eyes and low set eyebrows
-Normal mouth idk
-Tall chin and high cheekbones
- Good forward growth

My biggest failos are my slanted ramus, skin color, and nose (can’t do anything bout the nose tho tbh cuz it’s harmonious)

-Normal mouth idk
- Good forward growth

My biggest failos are my slanted ramus, skin color, and nose (can’t do anything bout the nose tho tbh cuz it’s harmonious)
I can't know from features I need to see how well they go together so you could pm me

• Hmm...
Reactions: hello12344
Water thread, but having a tall skull + compact mid face (so you don’t look like a horse) is such a mogger trait. Not only is it the pinnacle of facial aesthetics and high class af, but having a giga tall skull will also legit give you some solid inches of extra height. Coulda been 5’10-5’11 if my skull was a bit taller brutal
Basically me my skull is tall but my midface to compact it doesnt look short tho but probably get longer since im in puberty

-Normal mouth idk
- Good forward growth

slanted ramus isnt a failo in fact it harmones with the infraglabellar angle, look at gandy

Skull height matters but skull shape simply matters more (as long as you don't have a death tier short skull)

-Normal mouth idk
- Good forward growth

no u dont u wouldent be here if you did, u dont have good genes dont larp

I have some good and some bad, do u think everyone on here is subhuman or something?
maybe not at the surface, but in one way or another yes. Again, that is why you are here, something is wrong. Something is missing....

maybe not at the surface, but in one way or another yes. Again, that is why you are here, something is wrong. Something is missing....
Well I’m a 5’9 Dravidian, I’m not subhuman I’m just not GL or tall enough to make up for my rock bottom phenotype.