Having a recessed maxilla and narrow zygos + gonians is the facial equivalent of being a short framecel

6ft4

Kraken
Your jaws objective is to grow forward and outwards
Your skeletons objective is to grow upwards and outwards

How lanklets with lacking facial bones come to be v normally developed people:

Person A has the genetic blueprint to reach a height of 6'4 because of his parents
At the start of puberty he is 5'1
Due to how his body manages food/calories/nutrients, it takes him 7 years from the onset of puberty to reach this height
(He grew an extra 0.5" from 18-21 but we will ignore this since it was extremely slow growth barely measureable year on year)

Person A has 7 years of puberty where he has to funnel the majority of his incoming nutrients towards his skeleton height meeting it's genetic blueprint
During this time, not only is he losing out on facial bone development because his body is prioritizing growth of the skeleton, he is also being subjected to a shitty environment for a longer period of time while his facial bones are still malleable, meaning the shitty environment has more opportunity to ruin his facial development.

Person B has the genetic blueprint to reach a height of 6'1
At the start of puberty he is 5'5
He has a 5 year puberty and reaches the height of 6'1 at age 15
He only had to grow 8 inches during puberty (in contrast to person A growing 15 inches) so he was able to funnel nutrients towards his facial bones growing forwards and outwards, not just towards his skeleton growing upwards.
He also funneled nutrients towards his skeleton growing outwards (bigger clavicles and ribcage)
This works more effectively for him that it does for person A because person B was still in a high HGH releasing puberty state after he finished growing in height
Person B spent less time in a puberty state that person A but achieved more and also had 2 less years of being malleable in which the environment could fuck up his development

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and looksmaxxed
Not sure if this is about you or not but your zygos mog mine to oblivion in width

Do you reckon otoplasty would make zygos look wider (for those with prominent ears)?
I dont even know what otoplasty is tbh

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Not sure if this is about you or not but your zygos mog mine to oblivion in width
I was gonna put narrow skull in the title since my zygos aren't so bad but I felt like skull was too vague so just said zygos cause it fits with gonians as being the outer part of the face that have the objective to grow outwards

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I have opposite guess I’m a chad framed 6’8 nigger