Having a sex drive is making my life worse

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I used to not have one until it came after i turned 18, It made the experience of being lonely even worse

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, gonion wanter and BrahminBoss
nuke it with ash

I used to not have one until it came after i turned 18, It made the experience of being lonely even worse
are you in Israel or US and are you actually jewish?

Average, Enough to get matches consistently but not enough to get them interested
Assuming ur Ashkenazi and are not a Manlet it’s not over (I’m assuming you are since you have mizrahi hater)

MTN I’m guessing? And height
5' 9" which is by no means short
Assuming ur Ashkenazi and are not a Manlet it’s not over (I’m assuming you are since you have mizrahi hater)
The name was from when i was more edgy, I don't have anything against them now, I'm russian and look like the stereotypical slavcel

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
5' 9" which is by no means short
5’9 is not good but it’s not over tier either you just made the cut for acceptable height any shorter would’ve been very bad, you should tell girls ur 5’10

Last edited:
5’9 is not good but it’s not over tier either you just made the cut for acceptable height any shorter would’ve been very bad, you should tell girls ur 5’10
5' 9" is actually above average here and taller than most men, Idk what are you into, Also this is not a heightist society short men don't struggle as much

• JFL
5' 9" is actually above average here and taller than most men, Idk what are you into, Also this is not a heightist society short men don't struggle as much
5'9 is the male average in Israel its not above the average, and I said its not over at 5'9 but its not good either. Female nature is the same everywhere no matter the country all girls prefer taller men with that being said 5'9 is acceptable with a good face you'll be fine.

5'9 is the male average in Israel its not above the average, and I said its not over at 5'9 but its not good either. Female nature is the same everywhere no matter the country all girls prefer taller men with that being said 5'9 is acceptable with a good face you'll be fine.
Tell aviv and norhern mf skew the average it's actually 5' 8" everywhere else

• +1
I'm in israel and jewish :feelswhy:
A1P6VbG 460s

Do you agree with this?

• JFL
it may get better

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism