Having a sister is the biggest blackpill ever

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Imagine your sister, who has the same DNA and genes as you will never have to work a day in her life, will never understand hardship, will have every one of her desires fulfilled by cuckold men.

Truly unreal, my sister is prob .5 psl higher than me which is a good amount but not other worldly, and her quality of life will be inestimably better simple because of a simple difference in chromosomes. Truly unreal how genetics and SMV works. So joever for me man.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kiyopon, strawberrymushroom, Meteor21 and 30 others
stfu soy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, tombradylover, highT and 25 others
Thank God I don't have a sister, I have 99 other issues to deal with but at least I don't have to deal with that one.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, bloomercel, futuregigamogger and 7 others
You will never understand hardship or struggle. Youre rich you Jewish cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 60975, itiswhatitis1 and 3 others
You have less chance of growing up as an incel if you have a sister tbh. She can give you helpful advice if she isn't a bitch. Maybe will give you fashion tips too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Infinite, bloomercel and 17 others
low T if you dont fukk her

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, tombradylover, Deleted member 60975 and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, bloomercel, itiswhatitis1 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, bloomercel, futuregigamogger and 4 others
"desires fulfilled by cuckold men"

Go outside brother

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bloomercel, itiswhatitis1 and 3 others
You have less chance of growing up as an incel if you have a sister tbh. She can give you helpful advice if she isn't a bitch. Maybe will give you fashion tips too.
Major cope, shes younger than me, i cant have seggs with her friends due to age difference

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and itiswhatitis1
true, if i had a sister i would do unspeakable things
Images   2024 02 19T033337135

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Infinite, futuregigamogger and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Major cope, shes younger than me, i cant have seggs with her friends due to age difference
age is just a number ngl

• +1
  • JFL
muh fashion lol at this bluepilled. chad wears a burlap sack

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, itiswhatitis1, archenemy and 2 others
Not about having sex incel its about getting fashion advice and maybe can talk to her about your problems with getting women. Less effective if she is younger than you obviously.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and dragomaxxer
Despite not having to deal with the cortisol spikes of having a sister who gets fucked while I rot, I do think not having been forced to platonically converse with a girl/girls my age on a daily basis has fucked up one aspect of my social development. My ability to socialize among men is completely normal but around women it's noticeably less smooth.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, bloomercel, Klasik01 and 4 others
Not about having sex incel its about getting fashion advice and maybe can talk to her about your problems with getting women. Less effective if she is younger than you obviously.
Lol shes a girl how could she help a man

True high iq.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and ConfusedBolivian
The homeless chad who sleeps in his car and wears clothes from the thrift store is getting laid exponentially more than the retards buying 2,000 dollar socks and 10,000 dollar outfits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, itiswhatitis1, radicalrationalist and 2 others
Despite not having to deal with the cortisol spikes of having a sister who gets fucked while I rot, I do think not having been forced to platonically converse with a girl/girls my age on a daily basis has fucked up one aspect of my social development. My ability to socialize among men is completely normal but around women it's noticeably less smooth.
Damn, my sister doesnt help me w those micro interactions ig its over

Is going outside gonna cure me of being sub6psl? No
Wtf is a cuckold man ?

How can you think of your sister like that, makes no sense tbh. She is living her life just like you. She just has more advantage in the dating field cuz she's a woman but how does cuckold come here ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, itiswhatitis1 and TechnoBoss
Wtf is a cuckold man ?

How can you think of your sister like that, makes no sense tbh. She is living her life just like you. She just has more advantage in the dating field cuz she's a woman but how does cuckold come here ?
Copeeee her life is 1000x easier shes a girl

• +1
Damn, my sister doesnt help me w those micro interactions ig its over
The fact you have one and (most likely) spoke to her while you were growing up has made your understanding of women much more natural and smooth. Also your ability to talk to them.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The homeless chad who sleeps in his car and wears clothes from the thrift store is getting laid exponentially more than the retards buying 2,000 dollar socks and 10,000 dollar outfits
No one is talking about buying 6k outfits brother. My sister showed me thrift stores and would give jackets and stuff from there that she thought would look nice, and 99% of the time they always fit me great and looked good. And everything there was cheap.

Not everything is cope if it isn't face.

The fact you have one and (most likely) spoke to her while you were growing up has made your understanding of women much more natural and smooth. Also your ability to talk to them.
High iq yea

Imagine having sex with ur sister without anyone knowing and you become lovers in disguise, fuck so hot

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bloomercel, Klasik01 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bloomercel, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
gays.org, how bout you faggots go a fashion show and ask for the help form all the gays there while ur at it, fucking pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Clavicular
Copeeee her life is 1000x easier shes a girl
I said the same thing.

I know you are a ragebaiter and attention whore who just wants reaction

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, TechnoBoss and Clavicular
gays.org, how bout you faggots go a fashion show and ask for the help form all the gays there while ur at it, fucking pathetic.
Real, jfl at the bluepillers “sister can help with fashion” kill yourself and me too

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, bloomercel and Eternal_
Chads.org jfl

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Real, jfl at the bluepillers “sister can help with fashion” kill yourself and me too
Agreeing with Anthony jfl opinion discarded.

Agrees with this but yeah her giving you advice on things and MAYBE fashion is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular